Checkout more –> Latest New Launches of Bangkok
Freehold Condominium in Bangkok’s Up & Coming Residential Development Zone, near to BTS
Only 1 min to MRT Phahon Yothin Station
泰国曼谷. Life Ladprao Valley @Bangkok
1 min to MRT Phahon Yothin Station
|Project Name||Life Laprao Valley|
|Developer Name||AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Location||Phahonyothin Road, Chom Phon Sub-District, Chatuchak District, Bangkok|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold (Foreigner Eligible)|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Sept 2021|
|Site area||Approx 5 Rai 2 Ngan 32.2 sq.wah|
|Total No. of Units||1140 units in 1 tower of 44 storeys, consists of Studio, 1Bedroom & 2Bedroom + 1 Shops|
|Car Park Lots||Approx 482 cars (exclusive double parking & Private parking lots)|
Life Ladprao Valley is an upcoming Freehold Development by Thailand’s Top Listed Developer AP (Thailand) and Top Japan Developer Mitsubishi Estate Group. It is located in the Up and Coming Bangkok’s Midtown, only approx 30 metres from BTS Ha Yaek Lat Phrao and close proximity to future Bang Sue Development Zone C Area (Offices, Sports Complex). The location allow easy access and convenience to the different parts of Bangkok. Life Ladprao Valley standing tall at 44th Storey will be one of Tallest High-Rise Freehold Condo in the Vicinity. It features 1140 Residential Units ranging from Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom units. Building facilities at Life Ladprao Valley include a multi-purpose room, a roof top swimming pool, a professional gymnasium, a mezzanine garden, sauna and steam rooms, a yoga room, a library, a residents’ lounge, multi-living space and an active court for sports activities.
- Strategic Location: Only 30 metres from Ha Yak Ladprao BTS Station and located in one of Bangkok’s fastest growing areas with excellent prospects for rental yield and capital growth due to infrastructure developments and a large local and foreign tenant pool
- Investment: Attractively priced below current new development launch prices in the area
- Luxurious Facilities: High quality construction, fixtures and fittings, with unique residents’ facilities including large green areas and extensive recreational amenities
- Payment Terms: Only 15% deposit required with nothing further to pay until completion in Q4/2021.
- The Developer: The latest condominium launch by AP, one of Thailand’s biggest developers, and Mitsubishi from Japan. Previous launches at Life Ladprao, Life One Wireless and Life Rama 9 in 2017 were sell-out successes
Upcoming Mega Projects
Currently, the construction of BTS Light Green Line North Extension (Mochit – Kukhot) is underway, and the line is expected to start operating by 2020. The line is extended from Mochit so the train will run directly into Siam and Asoke, offering convenience to commute around. Once completed, the BTS Light Green Line Extension will connect to MRT Dark Blue Line and future MRT Yellow Line and Life Ladprao The Valley is located near interchange stations to those lines.
There is also a mega mixed-use project under planning stage on 48-rai of land beside Supalai Park Phaholyothin. The land is currently owned by “Baywater,” a joint-venture company between BTS Group and G Land. This will further push up the value of properties in the area.
Life Ladprao Valley is located only 30 metres from the new Ha Yak Ladprao BTS Skytrain Station opening in 2020 – at the same time the development is complete.
Ha Yak Ladprao is located on the new BTS Green Line, only 1 station from Chatuchak Park and JJ Market, 3 stations from Ari, and 8 stations from Siam and Siam Paragon department store. It is also just 4 stations from Grand Bang Sue Central Station, due to be completed this year and which will be the largest train station in South East Asia to serve the planned high-speed rail network linking Southern China with Singapore.
Two stations from Life Ladprao Valley, at Ratchadapisek MRT Station, the new elevated Yellow MRT Line will commence and link-up the Ladprao area to the Bangna area at Samrong BTS Station on the Green Line to the East of Bangkok.
Shopping and entertainment amenities on the doorstep of Life Ladprao The Valley include Tesco Lotus located next door, Union Mall and Central Plaza Ladprao, the Central Group’s busiest shopping mall in Thailand. Just one stop away on the BTS is the world famous Chatujak Market and Suam Lum Night Bazaar is also a short ride away.
For rental investor landlords there is a huge tenant catchment area around Ladprao due to the large number of company headquarters including Bangkok Airways, Thai Airways, PTT (Thailand’s national petroleum company), TMB Bank headquarters and SCB Plaza, home to numerous Thai and foreign enterprises.
Having difficulties getting floor plan from agent without registration? No worry you can get a copy HERE without leaving your contact with us. We are transparent in giving out information and ready to assist you whenever you need us!
Number of Units: 1,140
- Studio (190 Units) : 28.8 Sq. m
- 1-bedroom (760 Units) : 35 Sq. m
- 1-bedroom Executive (38 Units) : 37.0 Sq. m
- 2-bedroom 1 bath (38 Units) : 48.6 Sq. m
- 2-bedroom 2 bath (38 Units) : 57.8 Sq. m
- 2-bedroom 2 bath (38 Units) : 60.0 Sq. m
- 2-bedroom 2 bath (38 Units) : 66.5 Sq. mUnit Provisions: Fully fitted with Aircon, Built-in Kitchen Cabinets, Sanitary Fittings,
Cooker Hood and Hob
⭐LATEST PRICE GUIDE⭐
Please Contact Us at +65.84188689
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you to enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
- Maintenance Fee 55Baht / Sqm/ month / Paid Annual
- Sinking Fund 500 Baht / Sq.M. / One Time Fee
- 2% Transfer Fees on Registered Value
- THB2,000 – Estimated Admin Charges
- THB4,000 – Estimated Electrical Activation Charges
|Category||Sale of freehold land and property||Liability to tax|
|Transfer fee||2% of official appraised value||Seller/Buyer|
|Specific business tax (applicable only within 1st 5 years of ownership)||3.3% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.||Seller|
|Stamp duty (applicable from 6 years of ownership)||0.5% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.||Seller|
|Withholding tax||If seller is company: 1% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.|
If seller is individual: 5% – 35% of official appraised value or the contracted sale price, whichever is the higher or N.A.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Having difficulties getting floor plan from agent without registration? No worry you can get a copy HERE without leaving your contact with us. We are transparent in giving out information and ready to assist you whenever you need us! No obligations.
Life Ladprao Valley Bangkok VVIP Booking & Discounts
Life Ladprao Valley Bangkok VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Life Ladprao Valley Bangkok Updated Information
Life Ladprao Valley Bangkok Floor Plans
Life Ladprao Valley Bangkok Price list / Pricing
Life Ladprao Valley Bangkok Location Map