One-Stop solution for your London Property!
- Prestigious SW18 address
- Top 10 London Investment Hotspots
- Easy Access to Universities
- River Wandle, King George’s Parks, Central London @ Door Step
Don’t miss again the top picked UK Good Properties by MySgProp.com, checkout here
Westfield House @ Earlsfield, SW18 Wandsworth Borough, London
New waterfront and park living at One of the Most Prestigious, Highly Sought After Address in London
|Project Name||Westfield House @Earsfield, SW18 London|
|Developer Name||Galliford Try plc and Grosvenor International|
|Location||Knaresborough Drive, London SW18 4UT|
|Tenure of Land||250-years|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Apr / Jun / Aug / Oct 2015|
|Total No. of Units||A total of 193 Units inclusive of 33 Units of Shared-Equity Housing and 6 Units for rental; to be launched in 4 Phases|
Phase I: 30 1-Bedroom Residential Apartment
|Car Park Lots||Total 152 basement car parking spaces|
Westfield House is an exciting contemporary development in Earsfield, London, SW18. Westfield House is just 6 minutes walking distance to the Earsfield Train Station, which is just 3 stops away, or 13 minutes to London Waterloo.
Westfield House combines the twin advantages of green open space and riverside walks, all the more surprising in a location so close to the centre of London. The development will consist of 193 units in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, green space park connecting with the high street as well as new apartments buildings with the view of River Wandle and King George’s Park.
River Wandle, one of London’s lesser known but important waterways, which named as one of UK most improved rivers by environmental agency and now it has transformed into a valuable resource for leisure activities and wildlife habitats. Westfield house will have direct access to a new riverside walk along its eastern edge.
The other side of Westfield House faces King George’s Park, a delightful 23 hectare open space where the attractions include a leisure centre Cannons Health Club, a trim trail and tennis courts; the perfect combination of amenities for indoor and outdoor fitness. Earlsfield is an extremely popular residential area and Westfield House represents an excellent opportunity for the discerning London Investor.
London is well-known with its leading colleges and universities. The highly respected QS World University Rankings lists three London universities in its top twenty” University College London, Imperial College and Kings College London. Besides the World Class Education, the ever changing and always exciting leisure, shopping, cultural and business attractions of London are within very easy reach by train or tube from Westfield House.
Westfield House Phase one pre-launch sale in Singapore is limited to 30 units only, for highly specified modern 1 bedroom suites and 1 bedroom apartments which are destined to be sought after by busy London professionals looking for a thoughtfully designed and well connected city base.
Own One of the Most Prestigious & Highly Sought After Address in London! SW18 Wandsworth from only £4xxK!
Westfield House offers all that the discerning Londoner desires – riverside living, a serene environment surrounded by pristine parks, superb connectivity with Central London at its doorstep, convenient amenities nearby, and easy access to good schools & universities.
Linden Homes is a leading UK new homebuilder offering such a distinctive, diverse and impressive range of new homes and properties that they were named ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ at The Ideal Home Show Blue Ribbon Awards 2013 and ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House Awards 2012.
Linden are currently constructing more high quality houses and flats for communities throughout the South East, South West, Midlands and North East.
Over the past ten years their achievements have earned them recognition and placed them amongst the best in the new homes industry-winning a host of high-profile awards.
Linden is a residential division of Galliford Try. Galliford Try is a FTSE 250 business and one of the UK’s leading housebuilding and construction groups with revenues of £1.5 billion.
Grosvenor International Holdings Limited (“Grosvenor”) is an established Hong Kong registered company that has been involved with property acquisition, development and the sale of residential investment properties for over 30-years.
Grosvenor provides an all-encompassing service to facilitate the purchase of property for investment. Services provided include mortgage solutions, complete home furnishing and finishing, letting and management and on-going management of the investment property.
Grosvenor has worked with many UK top notch developers in their past projects, these include Berkeley Homes, St George, St James, Galliard Homes,etc.
Why Singaporeans are top London buyers?
- London is Top Financial Centrein the world.
- Financial Reason : Rental Income, Capital Appreciation, Strong currency appreciation.
- Strong housing demandsin London (Statistic: 96% new housing in 2012 are SOLD)
- London being a safe havenin the region, similar likes Singapore in South East Asia.
- Interest Rate atall time low. (Can be financed through local banks, i.e Singapore OCBC & UOB)
- British pound at Historical low. Potential strong currency appreciation when Europe economic recovered.
- Top World UNIVERSITIESfor your kids are in UK!!
- NO ABSD
- DEFFERED PAYMENT
Why Westfield House @Earlfield, SW18?
- South West London property gem with a bustling vibe
- Strong housing market to benefit from positive performances in neighboring Battersea and Clapham;
- Excellent transport links to the city, approx. 10 minutes to Waterloo station
- Wealthy and vibrant residential area made up of young professionals and families, a.k.a. “Nappy Valley”;
- Sought-after primary schools draws young families
- Safest borough in London (Source: Metropolitan Police)
- Centred along Garratt Lane – High street with attractive boutiques, restaurants and gastro pubs, Southside shopping centre, supermarkets incl Sainsbury and Waitrose
- Walking distance to major attractions e.g. Battersea Park, Wimbledon Dog Track and Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club.
- Rare and limited modern & contemporary development in Earlsfield
- Reputable developers and award winning architect development
- Surrounded by Victorian and Edwardian terrace houses
- Centered along Garratt Lane – High street with attractive boutiques, restaurants, cafes and extensive diversity of retailers
- One of the city lowest crime rate, highly reputable schools, and green spaces
- Excellent transport link into the city, 13 Mins to Waterloo and 22 Mins to Canary Wharf
- Wandsworth borough boasts the lowest council tax in UK
- Great rental yield
- Easy deferred payment scheme
- Easy loan package
Westfield House is located in the Wandsworth Borough, one of the TOP 10 Property Investment Hotspots in London. Wandsworth Borough is also enjoying the lowest council tax in UK.
SW18’s appeal continues to grow and demand will remain strong given its convenience and excellent local schools around. Fast links into London and great local bars and cafes draw both the young professional crowd and families. Nearby Garratt Lane offers residence a good variety of restaurants, cafes and an extensive diversity of retailers. This is a lively cultural hub within South West London that is well worth considering
From Westfield House, the ever changing and always exciting leisure, shopping, culture and business attractions of London are within very easy reach by train or tube. Earlsfield station is just 6 mins stroll away from Westfield House. And from Earlsfield station to London Waterloo is as little as 13 minutes.
Clapham Junciton Interchange is just one station along the line where the London Overground can be accessed. At Vauxhall station there are connections to the London Underground Victoria Line.
London Underground can also be accessed at Southfields station, approximately 13 minutes’ walk. There are direct links from here on the District Line to Westminster and Wimbledon.
3 minutes train to Clapham Junction
10 minutes walk to Southfields Tube/Underground Station
13 minutes train to Waterloo in Central London
22 minutes train to Canary Wharf Financial District
St George’s University – 1.9 miles
University of Roehamptom – 3.9miles
Kingston University – 4.7 miles
Imperial College London – 5 miles
South Bank University – 6.6 miles
Kings College London – 6.7 miles
London School of Economics – 7.5 miles
University College London – 8 miles
|Apartment type||Total units|
TOTAL UNITS = 193 units
Fixtures & Fittings
– Fully fitted kitchen by Symphony “New York”
– Cabinets with integrated appliances and granite worktops
– Granite Worktops and Upstands
– Electrolux stainless steel Single Oven
– Electrolux Electric Ceramic Hob
– Electrolux Integrated Cooker Hood (recirculating)
– Zanussi Integrated Fridge/Freezer
– Zanussi Integrated Dishwasher
– Zanussi Integrated Washer/Dryer
– 1 Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
– Chrome Monobloc Single Level Tap
– Wardrobes to the master bedroom
– Kardean Knight tiling in Kitchen, Living/Dining Room, Bath/Shower Room
– Cormar Carpet in Bedrooms
– Communal Combined Heat and Power District Heating System with Underfloor Heating