Prestigious Township by Oxley Singapore & Ballymore London
🌟Royal Wharf township with Starbucks, Sainsbury’s, school, offices, shops and riverfront restaurants
🌟 Only about 1 minute walk to nearest tube station
🌟 Only about 10 minutes to Zone 1 with the new Crossrail
🌟 Managed by 2 leasing companies present in Singapore
🌟 Rare 999-year waterfront mixed development in London at Singapore prices!
🌟 By Oxley & Top UK Developer Ballymore
Phase 2B and Phase 3 Hot Selling
👉🏻 Studio FULLY SOLD!
👉🏻 1 bed from £414,750
👉🏻 2 bed from £567,500
👉🏻 3 bed from £687,750
👉🏻 4 bed from £780,000
👉🏻 Townhouse from £1,112,500
Average only £700psf!
Contact Us at (+65)84188689
Royal Wharf @ London, E16
New waterfront Disctrict and Park Living in Eastern London
|Project Name||Royal Wharf (Phase 1, 2 & 3 are selling)|
|Developer Name||Oxley Holdings (Singapore), Ballymore (UK)|
|Location||North Woolwich Road, London E16 2BG|
|Tenure of Land||999-years|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)|
|Site area||37-acre (15 ha)|
|Total No. of Units||3,385 Residential Units|
Royal Wharf London is a massive township project by well known Singapore public listed developer Oxley Holdings and Ballymore UK.
As a whole, Royal Wharf represents the largest mixed use site to be traded since Battersea Power Station and could become home to around 10,000 people, just three miles from Canary Wharf, one of Europe’s most powerful business districts.
Royal Wharf looks set to shape up to be an exciting riverfront district for London with commercial, retail, leisure and educational facilities right on the banks of River Thames. Stretching to nearly 40 acres, The Royal Wharf township will house 3,385 residential units, a new school, retail high street along with space for offices, restaurants, cafés and bars.
Royal Wharf is the latest highlight in London since the transformation of Canary Wharf into one of Europe’s most powerful business district. Royal Wharf has established transport links to the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway, a new Crossrail Station (completion 2018), and inter nation connections from London City Airport and boat links from a proposed brand new pier.
Introduction of Phase 3 Mariner’s Quarter
MARINER’S QUARTER – EXQUISITE DESIGN IN A PREMIUM RIVERFRONT SPACE
Inspired by the varying patterns of London’s weather, the building’s façade and character is designed to modify with the seasons, as the façade louvered screens are movable.
Each unit has the ability to adjust the position of their sliding louvered panels to provide sun and wind shading capabilities depending on the weather or season. This gives the building façade an organic and lively feel – similar to the fluctuating seasons in nature.
The sliding panels, combined with the dynamic twist of the blocks, work together to create a high-impact flagship design.
Capitalising on the river views, the top and lowest blocks are gently rotated on a central axis towards Canary Wharf, creating views of the water even for east-facing units located away from the water’s edge.
The middle block, consisting of apartments on the eighth to the 13th storey, is then rotated in the opposite direction to provide views of the new pier. The middle block also leans towards the green plaza and overlooks the Thames Barrier and Thames Barrier Park.
MARINER’S QUARTER – A LIVELY COMBINATION OF ONE, TWO AND THREE BED APARTMENTS.
Mariner’s Quarter offers the neighbourhood’s most premium location and exclusive architecture, with some buildings offering incredible arching river views.
The spirit of adventure permeates every home in Mariner’s Quarter. Generous in scale and impeccably designed, these homes are inspired by Georgian mansion housing and warehouses reflecting the industrial heritage of the area.
Each of Mariner’s Quarter’s homes are infused with the aesthetics and values of new Georgian interiors.
The Residences are characterized by a sequence of spaces designed to create a clear sense of movement and change. Expansive windows look out onto breathtaking vistas of the Thames Barrier Canary Wharf.
The James Cook Building
Part of the same design as the Marco Polo building, the James Cook features a similar design without the quirky twists. Adjustable balcony screens lend the building a living, breathing feel, creating a sense of changing with the seasons. The colour palette of this building is the reverse of the neighbouring Marco Polo, to create a subtle differentiation between the plots
The Marco Polo Building
The crowning glory of the Mariner’s Quarter, riverfront Marco Polo boasts a bold design, consisting of three vertically stacked building boxes, made striking by a subtle twist of each box. Inspired by the unpredictable London weather, the building’s façade and character was designed to modify with each season, with the louvered balcony screens adjustable to provide shade from the sun or wind while enjoying outside space.
Oxley is a lifestyle property developer specializing in the development of quality residential, commercial and industrial projects at competitive prices.
Headquartered in Singapore, Oxley’s developments cater to the growing needs of discerning home buyers who value quality living and a finer lifestyle, as well as small and medium enterprise owners looking to purchase their own premises. As a strong and dynamic company, Oxley has made its mark as a developer with a strong value proposition.
The Group’s business model is centered on creating lifestyle-focused developments, in choice well-connected precincts, and developing quality apartment, office and retail units that allow for infinite experiences within finite spaces. Since its debut on the Singapore Exchange in October 2010, Oxley has launched a portfolio of 27 distinctive developments to strong market reception.
Oxley is listed on the Main board of the Singapore Exchange and has a market capitalization of about $2 billion.
Ballymore Group is an international property investment and development company, focused on large scale award winning developments across Europe.
Ballymore’s developments have distinguished it as a leader in urban regeneration with an eye for design and innovation, with areas of business encompassing land and planning, architecture, design, sales, marketing and estate management.
With permanent offices in London, Dublin and Eastern Europe, the Group continues to pioneer ever more ambitious mixed-use projects combining residential space, office, retail, hotels and leisure facilities.
Ballymore distinguishes itself from many other developers with the breadth of its involvement, remaining fully committed to its buildings long after the last unit has been sold. Ballymore Group has become a leading presence in London’s development landscape, and has pioneered and executed many of the most high-profile riverside developments the city has seen in recent times.
Why London still the TOP Destination for Global Investors?
- London is Top Financial Centrein the world.
- Financial Reason : Rental Income, Capital Appreciation, Strong currency appreciation.
- Strong housing demands in London
- London being a safe haven in the region, similar likes Singapore in South East Asia.
- Interest Rate at all time low. (Can be financed through local banks, i.e Singapore OCBC & UOB)
- British pound at Historical low. Potential strong currency appreciation when Europe economic recovered.
- Top World UNIVERSITIES for your kids are in UK!!
- NO ABSD
- DEFFERED PAYMENT
Royal Wharf @London (E16) Project Highlights:
- 999 Years
- Most exciting investment hotspot in East London
- Developed by well-known Top Leading developers – Oxley Holdings (Listed Singapore) & Ballymore UK.
- New Vibrant 24/7 Township
- 3385 Cosy Nice Homes, Gym, School, Parks, Supermarket, Shops, Offices & Riverside Restaurants, Cafes & many more
- Offer buyers not just a home, but also lifestyle & entertainment options at doorstep, which makes it a class above all other usual residential developments.
- Good Upside Potential with many future biz developments & enhancements (e.g. Asian Biz Park, London City Apt etc)
- Proximity to the upcoming London 3rd Business District – ABP
- Next to Silvertown Quay – a £3.5bn massive redevelopment project that will create 20,000 jobs
- Great Rental Yields
- 10 years NHBC certified.
- Stunning River/Park views
- Excellent transport link/ connectivity to all parts of london via DLR Station at door step, Cross Rail (completion 2018), andLondon City Airport
- Close proximity to TOP UNIVERSITIESsss!
- High quality of fixtures, fittings & finishes.
- Deferred Payment Scheme – Low Upfront Cash
Royal Wharf has excellent transport links into the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway (DLR), a new Crossrail station (Custom House) opening in 2018, the Jubilee Line (Canning Town) plus international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a brand new Thames Clipper Pier.
- First Crossrail services through Central London will commence 2018
- 38 Crossrail Stations including 9 new stations at Paddington, Bond Street, Tottenham Court Road, Farringdon, Liverpool Street, Whitechapel, Canary Wharf, Custom House and Woolwich
- Only 20 minutes ride to Bond Street and City of London from ROYAL WHARF
What else are Near-By?
- Approx 100m/1min walk to Pontoon Dock tube station-
- Approx 10min walk to upcoming Custom House Crossrail station & Excel (biggest convention centre in London)-
- Approximate 4min to London City Airport with flights to all European cities within 1-3 hours & to/from New York USA- within 6 hours
- Approx 12min to Canary Wharf CBD where over 100,000 professionals work-
- Near upcoming Asia Business Park where over 20,000 new jobs will be created-
- Approx 7min to Zone 1 Liverpool Street by Crossrail!
“ROYAL WHARF’S EXCELLENT RANGE OF TRANSPORT LINKS OFFER THE CHANCE TO GET AROUND NOT ONLY BY RAIL AND UNDERGROUND BUT ALSO BOAT AND CABLE-CAR, MEANING ALL OF LONDON IS CLOSE TO HAND.”
Sitting on 37-acre (15 ha) land, consist of 3,385 homes in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets,connecting parks and squares, as well as new apartment buildings with views of the River Thames, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
• 20,000 sq ft of leisure space
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
Royal Wharf, London – Phase 1 (811 residential units of suites, 1/2/3-bedrooms apartments and town houses)
7 Building are released which comprises of Latitude House, Barrier House, Maritime Building, Flagship House, Admiralty Building,Meridian Building and Anchor Building.
Royal Wharf, London – Phase 2 (1700 residential units of suites, 1/2/3-bedrooms apartments and town houses)
6 Building are released which comprises of Portland House, Thameside House, Sienna House, Parkview Place, Compass House and Endeavour House.
Royal Wharf, London – Phase 3 (Mariner’s Quarter)
2 Building are released which comprises of The Marco Polo, and James Cook.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
There are more than 1,000 layout in the development Phase 1, 2, 3
Full Floor Plan HERE
Do Feel Free to let us know your requirement e.g Bedroom Type, Price Range, River View, Ready to move in etc… I will shortlist the choices for you.
Royal Wharf London E16 Phase 3 VVIP Booking & Discounts
Royal Wharf London E16 Phase 3 VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Royal Wharf London E16 Phase 3 Updated Information
Royal Wharf London E16 Phase 3 Floor Plans
Royal Wharf London E16 Phase 3 Price list / Pricing
Royal Wharf London E16 Phase 3 Location Map