PHASE 1 – SOLD OUT !
Park 24 Bangkok PHASE 2 LAUNCH
New Release of Premium Tower
Fully managed by Hong Kong public listed company
DON’T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY !
Rare Mega Project in Bangkok!
- Park24 – at the heart of Sukhumvit Business District !
- Rare Development with HUGE Greenery Space (16,000sqft)!
- Full Fledge Facilities – including Roof Top Swimming pool etc.
- Only 500m From BTS Phrom Phong Station
- Only SGD38K down to Own A Unit !
- Top Accommodation location for Expats (Phrom Phong Area)
- Hassle Free Letting Services by Fulcrum (Hong Kong public listed)
Park 24 @Sukhumvit 24, Bangkok
A Rare Mega Project with Huge Greenery Space (16,000sqft)
|Project Name||Park24 Condominium|
|Developer Name||Proud Residences Co. Ltd|
|Location||70 Soi Sukhumvit 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Q4 2019|
|Site area||Total Land Size – Approx. 19,200 sqm|
Phase 2 – Approx. 11,200 sqm
|Total No. of Units||Phase 1 : Tower 2 & 3 (852 units) – SOLD OUT !|
Phase 2 : Tower 4, 5 & 6 (1,126 units)
|Car Park Lots||622 lots|
Park 24 Phase II, consist of Tower 4 (29-storey), Tower 5 (51-storey) and Tower 6 (44-storey), comprising a total of 1,174 units. Residential Apartments are located at an ideal location along Sukhumvit 24 road, amidst the extraordinaire retail, high-end residential, renowned international offices, business, and entertainment. The location is also well connected to Rama IV road, and only within 7 to 10 minutes walk (approximately 500m) to Phrom Phong BTS station. Travelling is a breeze via BTS transportation or accessibility by car through either of two streets including Sukhumvit 22 and 24.
Park 24 is only 500 meters away form the EM District (Emporium & EM Quartier) and the premium Grade-A office Building, Bhiraj Tower. The epi-centre of Sukhumvit where life is the epitome of taste and style. The powerful iconic district of retail and entertainment with 650,000 – square – meter representing high-end fashion brands, world class dining restaurants and hotels, transforming Phrom Phong area into one of the biggest retail hubs of the city. The EM District is more than just stores, it’s an elite lifestyle that a place to see and to be seen. Shopping and dining are just minutes away from Park 24; retail chain stores Big C and Tesco Lotus are right at the corner to provide conveniences for daily shoppers. Ekkamai and Thong Lo areas are known for “Little Japan”; these areas comprised of Michelin Stars restaurants and many upscale trendy shops offering feast and shops right at your doors. Academic institutions and hospitalize services are not far apart, knowledge and medical assistance are within reach. With everything within easy access, Park 24 is the ideal place for live, shop and eat.
Built upon over 50 years of experience in civil construction with Prayoonwit Co., Ltd., Proud Real Estate was established in 2006 with the aim of creating destinations and neighborhoods through ‘visionary’ real estate projects. Proud Residence is 70% held by the Liptapanlop family and 30% by Thongchai Busrapan, former managing director of SET-listed developer Noble Development Plc.
Their developments include the InterContinental Hua Hin Resort and its 40-room extension, BluPort Hua Hin Resort Mall and Vana Nava Hua Hin water park. Future projects include Holiday Inn Resort Hua Hin, a high-rise hotel on a 10-rai site with 300 rooms, and Vana Nava Residence, a high-rise condo on a five-rai site. Both will be near the water park.
FULCRUM provides fully customised property solutions to high net worth investors interested in international property. They focus on finding you the best international real estate opportunities and then providing an end-to-end solution to simplify your life as an overseas property investor. Their scope of services cover everything from lettings, management, tax advisory, financing, and much more – they even help source furniture for your property.
For more info, please refer to http://www.fulcrum-global.com/
- within walking distance to Phrom Phong BTS station (5-7mins)
- within walking distance to EM District (EMporium, EMsphere, EMquartier)
- within walking distance to Benchasiri Park
- 5 star hotels such as Hilton and Marriott Hotel
- Japanese Community as Phrom Phong is also known as the “Little Tokyo”
- K Village which is a modern-looking mall featuring some 100 air-conditioned shops in its five zones, including Fashion & Accessories, Café & Restaurants, Health & Beauty, Lifestyle & Technology and Gourmet Market.
- 1 Station to Terminal 21 Asoke BTS Interchange
- 4 stations to Chit Lom BTS, Erawan Shrine
- 5 stations to Siam BTS, main shopping belt (Central World, Siam Paragon, Central Embassy, Gaysorn Plaza)
No. of Levels : 44 Floors, Total 375 units
No. of Lifts : 4 Passenger Lifts & 1 Service Lift
No. of Carparks : 622 lots
- 1 Bedroom – 308 units (25 – 41 sqm)
- 2 Bedroom – 64 units (52 – 68 sqm)
- Duplex – 3 units (84 – 118 sqm)
Security : 24 Hour CCTV, Security Guard & Key Card Access
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ FLOOR PLAN
Park 24 Bangkok VVIP Booking & Discounts
Park 24 Bangkok VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Park 24 Bangkok Updated Information
Park 24 Bangkok Floor Plans
Park 24 Bangkok Price list / Pricing
Park 24 Bangkok Location Map