Last 5 units 1 bedroom 51.7 sqm from A$475K with 1 carpark,
Last unit for 2bedroom 1 bath 76.2 sqm from A$743K with 1 carpark,
Last 5 units for 2bedroom 2 bath 85.6 sqm from A$823K with 1 carpark,
Last unit (TOP floor Penthouse) 3bedroom 2 bath 128.6 sqm A$1.73mil with 2 carpark.
Invest Melbourne with One-Stop Solutions: Contract Signing, Tax Consultant, Lawyer, Bankers, Property Inspection &Management… we are with you for every stage.
- FREEHOLD in Melbourne inner city
- Stunning View to Royal Botanic Gdn., Albert Park Lake & Golf Course, F1 Grand Prix Circuit, St Kilda Beach, Port Philip Bay, etc.
- 2.9km to Melbourne City Centre
- Easily accessible and convenient connectivity to CBD, University
- Luxurious 1 bed / 1 bed + study / 2 bedroom apartments / Townhouses
- Apartment facilities including heated pool, Yoga Room, Gym, Sauna & Steam Room, Business Lounge, private residents’ only retreat space
- Finest fixtures and fittings in all units;
- From only A$40K upfront (10%), remaining payable upon TOP in 2018/2019
- No Age Cap for Australia Bank Loan
Opera, 450 St. Kilda Melbourne
Door-Steps to Albert Park Lake, Royal Botanical Gardens, Toorak Road, St Kilda Beach, Port Philip Bay and Chapel Street Shopping Precincts
|Developer Name||Golden Age Development Pte Ltd|
|Location||450 St Kilda Road Melbourne Vic 3004|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||1st half 2019|
|Site area||2317 sqm/ 24,940 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||246 Luxury Apartments in 19 Storeys|
|Car Park Lots||Car park lot included.|
Overlooking the Royal Botanical Gardens, Opera Melbourne is situated on St.Kilda Road, near the corner of Toorak Road abutting the suburb of South Yarra, often regarded as one of Melbourne most prestigious neighbourhoods. The position enjoys close proximity to the Albert Park Lake, Royal Botanical Gardens, Toorak Road and Chapel Street Shopping Precincts, Art precinct, South Yarra Station, and numerous transport routes.
The development contains a total of approximately 246 apartments, over 19 levels. With a mix of 1,2,3 and 4 bedrooms apartments.
The interior design of the apartments is of remarkable quality, featuring timber floors, Miele appliances, stone bench tops, a modern timber veneer finish in the kitchen, and centralized air‐conditioning. The finishes palette features a blend of natural materials and contemporary products. A spacious one bedroom with plenty of living room space and a nicely sized bedroom that comfortably fits a king size bed with ample wardrobe space. The living and bedroom also both open out to a balcony. All of the living rooms and bedrooms in the development have been carefully planned to maximize direct access to natural ventilation and light, and many apartments enjoy views of the Melbourne CBD, leafy inner northern suburbs and Albert Park lake. Quality finish with those little extras like double glazed windows, floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms and high doors. It is the quality in the detail.
Opera at St. Kilda Melbourne also features facilities such as gym, sauna, concierge, private dining and lounge, BBQ and wine room located on the Ground floor. Each of these luxurious spaces has been inspired by the Melbournians love of outdoor living and is designed to enhance the Opera experience.
To compare in Singapore context, Opera Melbourne is similar like The Tanglin of Singapore.
Colliers International expects a limited apartment supply for St Kilda Road in the next five years.
“There are currently no apartment completions forecast from 2016 onwards in this precinct, making 450 St Kilda Road an ideal proposition for developers wishing to capitalise on the limited supply situation,” Mr Rathgeber said.
The Golden Age Development Group is a privately owned property development company based in Melbourne. With a focus on developing premium residential projects within inner city Melbourne, the group is committed to designing and developing signature, high‐end quality developments. With years of experience in Asia, Golden Age combines knowledge and expertise within their team of talented architects and interior designers. Golden Age has made a name for itself by embarking on projects in the Melbourne CBD. Past projects include the five star Sheraton Hotel on Little Collins Street and Jade Apartment, the winner of the 2011 RAIA State and National Award for multi-residential projects. Golden Age is the only developer in Victoria to receive this award.
Current and previous projects of note:
- Collins House – 466 Collins Street, Melbourne, 255 apartments over 58 levels in ideal CBD location
- Victoria One – 645 apartments positioned in an ideal northern CBD location
- 27 Little Collins St Melbourne ‐ new 5 star Sheraton Melbourne Hotel plus 176 residences,
- 35 Albert Road ‐ 288 premium apartments positioned on Albert Park Lake,
- John Street Box Hill ‐ 65 apartments, winner of RAIA State and National Awards for Multi‐ResidentialProjects.
1. Low entry level with Only 10% down payment, balance deferred till completion.
2. Freehold Tenure situated at St Kilda Road in the heart of business district.
3. Located in Melbourne inner city’s most distinguish boulevard home to tourist attractions & cultural heritage. (Royal Botanic Gdn., Albert Park Lake & Golf Course, Shrine of Remembrance, Melb. F1 Grand Prix Circuit, St Kilda Beach, Port Philip Bay, etc.)
4. Inner city living, yet near to Melbourne CBD, Universities, Burke Street Malls, CROWN Casino, YarraRiver, Flinders Street Station, etc.
5. Choice of Interest only loan instalment for .Nett Positive Cashflowproperty
6. Potential estimated 100%* Return vs Equity over 2 yrs. (12.6%)
7. No Loan required until 6 mths from completion date (T.O.P)
8. Can Invest and Nominate anytime with no SSD
9. Fulfil criteria as investment property now or live in for children education and future retirement home.
Opera Melbourne is located near the corner of St.Kilda Road and Arthur Street, and as such benefits from extended distance to the nearest buildings in the southern directions. As at May 2015, in the southern direction, the building located directly adjacent is 2 storeys at the front and high. In the northern direction, the building located directly adjacent is approximately 6 storeys high. Allowing the building to take advantage of the city views.
The development address is 450 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne. St.Kilda road is Melbourne’s gateway and spine to it’s heart, the city(2.9km). Combined with elegant tree lined boulevardes, classic Architecture, Melbourne’s most exclusive boutiques and the financial heart of the city.
450 Saint Kilda Road has a Walk Score of 85 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot. This location is in the Melbourne neighborhood in Melbourne. Nearby parks include Bowen Crescent Reserve, Fawkner Park and South African Memorial Reserve.
South Yarra Train Station
Flinders Street Train Station
Multiple tram routes: 3,3a ,5,6,16,64,67 and 72¨C all located directly at the entry of the
building on St. Kilda Road.
Toorak Rd shopping precinct
Chapel Street shopping precinct
Melbourne Central retail precinct
South Melbourne market
Royal Botanical gardens
Total: 19 levels
- Basement: Level 1-4: Car Parks
- Level 1- 18: Typical Tower Apartments Units
- Ground floor retail space.
- Ground floor amenities: residential lobby, residential lounge, residential dining room, residential library/lounge connected to dining room and outdoor BBQ area for the use of all residents.
- Level 1 amenities: indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna and gym for the use of all residents.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Opera @St. Kilda Melbourne VVIP Booking & Discounts
Opera @St. Kilda Melbourne VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Opera @St. Kilda Melbourne Updated Information
Opera @St. Kilda Melbourne Floor Plans
Opera @St. Kilda Melbourne Price list / Pricing
Opera @St. Kilda Melbourne Location Map