Resale Available near to the cost price!
Iskandar Putri Commercial Shoplot at Nusajaya, Iskandar Malaysia
The MOST anticipated commercial hub in Iskandar Malaysia
|Project Name||Iskandar Putri @ Nusajaya|
|Developer Name||Insan Makmur Sdn Bhd (Co. No : 742112T ) ( Subsidiary of Emercon Group)|
|Location||PTD 6901, Taman Nusantara, Bandar Nusajaya, Mukim Jelutong, Daerah Johor Bahru|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold (Foreigners Eligible)|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Completed|
|Site area||7.08 hectares , 17.50 acres, 70,820 sqm, 762,300 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||The proposed Mixed Commercial development consist of shop lots, offices, Retails shop, hotel & Service Apartment.|
1st phase of commercial development consists of 132 Units :
– 108 units of 3 storey shop lots (Intermediate)
– 12 units of 3 storey shop lots (End)
– 12 units of 4 storey shop lots (Corner) – Not for Sale!
*KFC, Maybank are one of the interested Tenant
|Car Park Lots||817 car park lots (Open space) & 817 motorcycle bays|
Iskandar Putri Nusajaya is a Freehold development of commercial shop lots, Offices, Retail shop, Hotel and residential Service Apartments. It strategically situated in the Nusajaya, just next to the Biotech/ SiLC – The Southern Industrial & Logistics Clusters. Iskandar Putri Nusajaya is envisioned to be a world-class managed; clean and green Industrial park designed and planned to meet the current demand for environmentally sustainable development.
Spanning across 17.50 acres (762,300 sqft) of land, Iskandar Putri Nusajaya consists of different sizes of 3 & 4-storey shop lots to suit different business needs, with practical designs and wide servicing roads fronting all units.
Iskandar Putri is expected to serve potential population of 16,000 work forces from SiLC/ Bio-Xcell/ Motorsports City/ Ascendas Tech-Park, and surrounding 60, 000 residents. On top of this, a new Bus Terminal – GP Sentral (5 mins walking distance from Iskandar Putri), is expected to be in operation by end of 2013, which will bring you heavy human traffic.
In a macro view on location, Iskandar Putri Nusajaya is located in the centre of the Asian consumer market of more than 3 billion people, bringing you closer to new growth markets.
Insan Makmur Sdn Bhd ( Subsidiary of Emercon Group)
The Emercon Group Of Companies has established themselves in the property development sector in Malaysia as early as 1979. Since then, the Emercon Group has expanded into other ventures from property investment and management to warehousing and even plantation. However, the core business of the Group still centres around property development and has continuously adding values to all their business ventures – locally and internationally.
The Group of Companies pride themselves having an impressive track record in completing all projects successfully. Some of the selected key projects are highlighted here:
Past Track Records:
Bandar Baru Kuala Selangor
The first company to be appointed by the Selangor State Government to develop the new township in Kuala Selangor – a self contained township with residential and commercial properties, school, kindergarten, playing field, community hall and sports club.
North Port Business Park, North Port, Klang, Selangor
Development of the first business hub consisting of over hundred of units of 3 & 4 storey shop offices, 1 ½ storey light industry,
Petaling Jaya Old Town, Selangor
A redevelopment of Petaling Jaya old town to into a modern commercial hub – consisting for 3 & 4 storey shop offices, 3 storey wet market with 259 stalls and multiple storey car parks, 2 storey bus station and a covered pedestrian overhead bridge.
Templer Villas, Rawang, Selangor
An exclusive gated and guarded residential development next to the famous Templers Park – offering 63 units of bungalow lots with 20% of the land maintained as natural greeneries with private lake, jogging pathway, foot reflexology pathway and park.
Silkwood Rise, Auckland, New Zealand
A new residential development offering 168 sections of residential lots spanning across 40 acres site in Auckland with 100% occupied.
Residential Apartment, South Melbourne, Australia
An upcoming project in the pipeline – high rise residential apartment with retail spaces at the ground floor strategically located in South Melbourne, Australia and overlooking the scenique view of the famous Albert Park and Botanical Garden.
Why Iskandar Putri?
- Freehold development of commercial shop lots, offices, hotel and residential in Nusajaya – Where the action is; foreign investments
- Strategically located at the fringe of SiLC (1,400 acres) – First Commercial Hub in Nusajaya! Plus… Bio-Xcell (Asia Top Biotech City, Ascendas tech-park (500 acres), Peter Lim’s MotorSports City (270 acres) are in the vicinity!!
- Ease access to major highways such as second link highway & coastal highway, Nusajaya Interchange & Pulai Interchange.
- 5min walk to GP Sentral – future Bus Terminal (completion end-2013).
- Mins drive to Legoland, Educity & Medical Hub, Medini.
- Experienced & reputable developer since 1979, locally and internationally (Australia & New Zealand).
- Potential population: 16,000 work forces, 60, 000 residents at the fringe of Iskandar Putri.
- Practical design with different sizes to suit different business needs. Wide servicing roads (66′) fronting all units!
- No restrictions on the type of business this greatly opens up your tenant profile from banks to F&B outlets, hotels, retailers, laundry shops and many more.
- Affordable pricing from RM 1.58 mil/ S$6xxK only for 24′x70′. (S$1xx psf).
- 1,400 acres of industrial/ biotech land fully sold
- Potentially 16,000 working population
- Ascendas’ 500 acres of industrial land fully taken up (at fringe of SILC)
- Potential 60,000 residents at fringe of SILC (Nusa Bayu, Nusantara, Setia Eco Garden etc)
- Student population; from educity (international universities)
- Tourist population from Legoland, Pinewood Studio.
Capitalize on Nusajaya’s signature developments, including Educity, Medini, Afiat Healthpark, Kota Iskandar and theme parks such as Legoland, Pinewood Studio, Puteri Harbour and Hello Kitty Town. Be part of a booming location with an estimated population of 60,000 residents from established residential areas such as Nusa Bayu, Taman Nusantara, Nusa Perintis and Setia Eco Gardens.
- Law firms
- Clinics (Doctors & Dentists)
- Design firms
- Education & Training Centers
- Retailers (fashion, groceries, accessories etc)
- F & B
- Boutique Hotels
- Beauty Salons
- Sporting shops
- Jewelry & many more…..
Iskandar Putri at Nusajaya is only 10 minutes from the CIQ (Tuas Checkpoint) and is accessible via the Second Link, Coastal Highway, Nusajaya Interchange and Pulai Interchange. It’s also only 30 minutes from the Singapore’s Central Business District (CBD) and 20 minutes to the Senai International Airport.
Iskandar Putri is strategically located within the vicinity of SiLC – the 1st Commercial Hub of Nusajaya – the largest integrated urban development in Southeast Asia and the key driver of Iskandar Malaysia. Iskandar Putri will benefit from world-class infrastructure, amenities and support services that make business operations a breeze.
- 10 minutes drive from the Tuas-Singapore Causeway & CIQ Complex.
- Located in a large catchment population from surrounding matured and upcoming residential and industrial neighbourhood
- Exclusive surrounding with residential area such as Nusa Bayu, Taman Nusantara, Nusa Perintis comprising mainly single and double storey bungalows.
- Easy access to many highways such as Second Link Highway & Coastal Highway, Nusajaya Interchange & Pulai Interchange:
►5 mins to Bukit Indah / Horizon Hill
►5 mins to Columbia Asia Hospital
►5 mins walk to GP Sentral
►10 mins to Kota Iskandar and Malborough College
►10 mins to Second link bridge
►10 mins to Legoland / Medini Mall
►20 mins to Johor Bahru City & CIQ
►20 mins to Senai Airport
- Near to Educity, Medical Hub, Marina City, Theme park, hotels, malls and more..
|Shop Lots||Type||No. Of Units||Sizes (Feet)||Sizes (Sq Ft)|
|3 storey||Intermediate||108||24′x75′, 24′x70′, 26′x75′||5,014-5812|
|3 storey||End||12||24′x75′ – 35′x75′||5,014-7,850|
|4 storey||Corner||12||39′x75′ – 48′x75′||10,177-14,645|
Basic Fittings & Fixtures
i) Electrical lighting & power points
ii) Private lift (for 4-storey shoplot only)
iii) Telephone & Internet points
Other Facilities & Security:
- Proposed guard house / police kiosk at main entrance of the Project (subject to approval from local Council)
- Facade improvement at double frontage row to promote the block as the F&B, Entertainment boulevard
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan