1st Global Launch in Singapore, ahead of Official Launch in HCMC Vietnam. Don’t Miss!
The Infiniti Open for Sales with 30% Foreigner Quota, Don’t Miss Again!!
✅Vietnam, ASEAN Fastest Growing Country
✅Surrounded by International Schools
✅Great Capital Appreciation potential
✅Great Rental ROI potential
✅Integrated Riverfront Mixed Development
✅3 Mins to District 7 Financial Hub
✅Surrounded by International School, Malls, International Exhibition Convention Centre
✅ Progressive Payment, low deposit at S$6k Only
PRICE GUIDE: U$2,500 to U$2,800 PSM
RSVP now to (+65)84188689 for Singapore/ Vietnam local show gallery appointments.
International buyers are welcome.
The Infiniti Riviera Point @HCMC Vietnam by Keppel Land
Life Without Limit . A Luxury Waterfront Living in the heart of District 7, HCMC Vietnam
|Project Name||The Infiniti Riviera Point|
|Developer Name||Joint venture between Keppel Land and Tan Truong|
|Location||1 Nguyễn Văn Tưởng, Tân Phú ward, District 7|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold for Vietnamese|
50-years ownership for Foreigners
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Q4 2021|
|Site area||2.4 ha|
|Total No. of Units|| 801 units in 4 Towers|
|Architect / Designer||DP Architect, Singapore / Ong & Ong, Singapore|
The Infiniti Riviera Point brought to you by Keppel Land is located at District 7 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Riviera Point enjoys a 500 metres frontage of the Ca Cam River and will feature 2,400 waterfront apartments and recreational facilities, offering luxurious waterfront living right next to the commercial centre of Phu My Hung, an established residential township.
The Infiniti Riviera Point is within walking distance to four international schools, the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Franco-Vietnam Hospital as well as established commercial buildings and restaurants in Phu My Hung. The development will feature residential towers above a podium, and infinity pools overlooking the river and the commercial centre of Phu My Hung. A retail and food and beverage belt will be developed along the river promenade, allowing for al’fresco dining.
About Developer Keppel Land
We see property development as a life-touching, life-transforming business. We want to help build lives, realise dreams, and shape landscapes and in doing so, set a new standard of quality living within Asia – one that is sustainable and answers modern urban needs.
Driven by our commitment to shape a better future, we challenge ourselves to constantly think and see things from a different angle. It is this unwavering approach that has helped us establish a portfolio of award-winning properties across Asia.
Our track record speaks for itself. We brought waterfront living to a whole new level with the iconic residences at Keppel Bay and Marina Bay. We redefined Singapore’s skyline and changed the face of business with landmark developments such as Marina Bay Financial Centre and Ocean Financial Centre.
As a pioneer and one of the largest real estate investors in Vietnam, we continue to set benchmarks for quality and innovation with developments such as Villa Riviera, The Estella and Saigon Centre.
As we look towards the future, we remain focused on providing urban living solutions through our core businesses of property development and property fund management. All while we continue to create live-work-play environments of enduring value for the community.
At Keppel Land, we call this ‘Thinking Unboxed’
About Tan Truong Co, Ltd (Tan Truong)
Tan Truong has created refreshing and green living spaces in the heart of District 7. Phu Thuan Villas has received strong praise from residents and investors alike. The premium villas and modern apartments were inspired by sleek Korean designs, giving the area a clean, sharp and vibrant feel. An emerging property developer with a growing reputation based on trust and satisfaction, Tan Truong is committed to creating distinctive developments in the Vietnamese real estate market.
Location and facilities arround Riviera Point:Location
The Infiniti Riviera Point in front of Ca Cam river, 584 Huynh Tan Phat street, Tan Phu wars, district 7, Ho Chi Minh city (Sai Gon). With critical location, president who live in Rivera point can come to work, to school and trading center easily.
- 3 minutes to Phu My Hung urban, international school
- 2 minutes to District 7 Communities, District 7 police office
- 15 minutes to Ho Chi Minh center
- 15 to Thu Them (new center of Ho Chi Minh city)
- Beside, at Riviera Point, you can go to Mekong Delta throught Nguyen Van Linh avenue Ho Chi Minh – Trung Luong highway. Go to Bien Hoa city, Vung Tau beach, Phan Thiet throught Ho Chi Minh – Long Thanh – Dau Giay highway.
Facilities arround Riviera Point
- Study: just 5 minutes to Rmit international university, Dinh Thien Ly hight school, Japanies international school, Korean international school…
- Facial – Bank: just 5 minuts to ACB, Sacombank, Vietcombank, Agribank, Techcombank…
- Office building: just 5 mnutes to Petroland Tower, Vinamilk tower, Phu My Hung trading center
- Super market, comercial center: Just 3 – 5 minutes to Crescent Mall, Vico City, Co-op mart, Lotte Mart, Viet-opia
- Hospital: just 3 minutes to Tam Duc hospital, French – Viet hospital, District 7 general hospital
- Beside, we have got cafe, restaurand, hotel, fastfood arround Riviera Point
Experience complete riverfront lifestyle living. Transforming the skyline of District 7, Riviera Point is set amidst a tranquil and safe haven along the Ca Cam River. Hence, you will discover a vibrant community surrounded by a host of shops, cafes and recreational facilities that make riverside living more enriching and fulfilling.
- In the heart of District 7
- 3 minutes to Phu My Hung Township, an established expatriate community with restaurants, supermarkets, International hospitals, financial institutions and renowned international schools in Ho Chi Minh City
- Within 15 mins to District 1, the current Central Business District
- Within 20 mins to District 2 via Phu My Bridge, another established expatriate community
- Lifestyle eateries and entertainment at its doorstep
- Surrounded with international educational establishments such as Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese International School, Canadian School, Saigon South International School and Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT University)
- Within walking distance to Big C and short distance drive to Lotte Mart, Crescent Mall, and Vivo City.
Phase 1 = T3, T4, T5
Phase 2 = T6, T7, T8
Phase 3 = T9, T10, T11, T12 – Open for Sales
Final Phase = T1, T2
- Sinking Fund / Maintenance Fee: 2% of apartment selling price before VAT
- Value Added Tax (VAT): 10% of apartment selling price
(excluding sinking fund)
- Registration Tax for Ownership Certificate: 0.5% of apartment value
- Personal Income Tax (Resale): 2% of transacted value
- Personal Income Tax (Rental Income): 5% VAT & 5% Personal Income Tax on revenue
- Business License Tax: VND 1 million per year if rental income exceeds VND 1.5 million per month
- Management Fee is est. VND 17,000 psm / month (excluding VAT) (based on inner area)
- Car-parking fee: estimated VND 850,000/lot/month (excluding VAT)
- Motorbike parking fee: estimated VND 150,000/lot/month (excluding VAT)
- Sinking Fund is 2% of Apartment Selling Price (excluding VAT)
Actual Show Units
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
The Infiniti Riviera Point at HCMC Vietnam by Keppel Land VVIP Booking & Discounts
The Infiniti Riviera Point at HCMC Vietnam by Keppel Land VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
The Infiniti Riviera Point at HCMC Vietnam by Keppel Land Updated Information
The Infiniti Riviera Point at HCMC Vietnam by Keppel Land Floor Plans
The Infiniti Riviera Point at HCMC Vietnam by Keppel Land Price list / Pricing
The Infiniti Riviera Point at HCMC Vietnam by Keppel Land Location Map