DOWNTOWN Manchester Apartments in United Kingdom
Manhattan “Inspired” Apartments By The Bank Of River Irwell
Downtown Manchester Apartment
Manhattan “Inspired” Apartments By The Bank Of River Irwell
|Project Name||DOWNTOWN Apartment Manchester|
|Developer Name||MCGOFF GROUP|
|Location||7403 – Woden Street M5 4UE Manchester|
|Tenure of Land||999-year leasehold|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Estimated Q4 2018|
|Site area||6,877 sq. m|
|Total No. of Units||368|
|Car Park Lots||144 spaces (131 + 7 Disabled and 7 Potential Car Club)|
Located on the banks of the River Irwell and adjacent to the historic quarter of Castlefield, Downtown Manchester is a prestigious residential development consist of 368 one, two and three bedroom apartments. The Manhattan-inspired development has been specifically designed to exceed all expectations, ultimately enhancing the lifestyles of its residents. Downtown is Manchester’s premier residence with a host of hotel-style services, including a concierge located within the lobby, an onsite gymnasium and spa, a media room for movies and rooftop terraces with outdoor chill out seating areas. For convenience, Downtown Manchester offers dry and cold storage rooms to facilitate supermarket deliveries, a postal room and a business centre with High Speed Wifi. There is also secure undercroft car and bicycle parking. Downtown is a 999-year leasehold apartments with collection of six statement blocks, different in heights and ranging from 4 storeys up to 14, yet interlinked to create a new contemporary and iconic landmark property, to service the needs of an ever increasing aspirational residential community. “Downtown creates a step change in the quality and current level of service offering of apartments in Manchester and the extended locality. The adjacency to the River Irwell, the fantastic facilities and the exterior’s exceptional finish represents a pioneering class of new generation, service-led apartment living.” – LRW Architects
Downtown Manchester apartments are designed to have rooftop terraces with open air chill out seating areas great for residents & tenants to enjoy the city surrounding views by the bank of river Irwell.
Downtown Manchester apartments welcome residents & visitors with a spacious lobby. Residents get to enjoy a host of facilities including: concierge service, state of art gymnasium, spa with steam rooms & changing facilities, media room, rooftop terraces with outdoor seating and chill out zones, dry and chilled storage rooms, postal room, business centre with High Speed Wifi, secure basement car & bicycle parking lots.
Downtown Manchester apartments is a Manhattan inspired residential development in the city of Manchester consists of 6 towers with a development heights of 4 – 14 storey & total of 368 stylist units of 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom & 3-Bedroom. Units on the ground level come with terraces for private use. 141 Car parking lots are available on the basement together with 94 bike parking spaces. The development is on a rare leasehold 999 years tenure. The completion of the entire development by the bank of the river Irwell is estimated to be Q4 2018 – Q2 2019.
McGoff & Byrne Ltd is a UK based, privately owned, incorporated in 1973 is a multi award winning construction and integrated support services business. McGoff works with a select list of repeat business branded clients both nationally & internationally within the Leisure, Retail, Commercial and Healthcare sectors.Company’s holistic service offering includes site identification/acquisition, architectural design, construction, interior design and facilities management tailored to the specific requirements of our valued client base.
McGoff Integrated Management System is accredited by ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety. Company also hold CHAS, Constructionline, NHBC and Investors in People Gold accreditation.
Downtown Salford Limited (MCGOFF GROUP) – Mayfield House, Lyon Rd, Altrincham, WA14 5EF http://www.mcgoffgroup.com
- Invest in The Top Buy To Let Hotspot city in the UK (revealed by HSBC survey)
- Low entry investment in traditional safe haven country from £140,000 and Only 30% upfront payment, balance deferred to completion
- Prime Manhattan inspired riverfront apartments within in 300 meters walk from tram station
- Rare 999 years leasehold apartments
- Hotel-style facilities include: conceirge service, state of art gymnasium, spa with steam rooms, business centre, cinema room, rooftop terrace with outdoor seating zones and chill room for food delivery storage
- Very strategic location in Manchester city centre, 1 tram station to Manchester Deansgate Castlefield and Manchester Deansgate Station (train & interchange), Spinningfields (Manchester Financial Center), 2 tram stations to central business district, 3 tram stations to retail district and Manchester Picadilly Station (train & interchage station with trains to London within 2 hours)
- Voted as the best UK city to live from 2013 to 2015
- Home to 80 of FTSE 100 companies, over 2000 multinational companies have established their presence in Manchester
- Manchester is 2nd largest urban population city in UK outside London, it is also 2nd largest economy in UK after London, as well as UK 2nd largest foreign direct investment hub
- Manchester is the centre of the Northern Powerhouse Economy
- High capital gain potential – Price difference between prime central London 1st city (UK largest city and economy) and Manchester 2nd city (UK 2nd largest in urban population and economy) is 6 Times higher than Manchester
- Largest student population in Europe with over 450,000 students in 22 universities
- Shortage in housing supply for the next decade
- Estimated 135,000 growth in population by 2023
- Estimated 100,000 net new job opportunities within the next 10 years
- Manchester international airport provides flights to over 250 destinations with 6 international airlines fly direct to Manchester daily and more than any other airport in UK
Downtown Manchester Apartments – The Location
Downtown Manchester apartments is located at Woden Street by the bank for river Irwell, South-West of Manchester city centre. It is within 300 meter walk to Cornbrook Tram Station or 10 minutes walk from Woden Street. Media City where BBC is located is just 11 minutes of tram ride from Cornbrook station. Location is so convenient and strategic, it takes only 3 – 11 minutes by tram and just one tram station to Manchester Deansgate Castlefield and Manchester Deansgate Station (train & interchange), Spinningfields (Manchester Financial Center), 2 tram stationcentral business district, 3 tram stations to retail district and Manchester Picadilly Station (train & interchage station) where you connect & commute to different part of UK or catch a train to London in just 2 hours. Manchester Airport which is an international airport that connect to more 250 worldwide destinations is just 11 minutes by driving or direct tram ride.
Downtown Manchester Apartments & City Aerial View
- Number of Floors: Block A (14-storey), B(11-storey), C(4-storey), D (10-storey), E (4-storey) & F (7-storey)
- Unit Type:
- One bedroom (139 units) 42 sq. m. – 52 sq. m.
- Two Bedroom (215 units) 55 sq. m. – 77 sq. m.
- Three Bedroom (14 units) 77 sq. m. – 87 sq. m.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Downtown Manchester Apartments VVIP Booking & Discounts
Downtown Manchester Apartments VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Downtown Manchester Apartments Updated Information
Downtown Manchester Apartments Floor Plans
Downtown Manchester Apartments Price list / Pricing
Downtown Manchester Apartments Location Map