Checkout Other TOP PICKED New Launches Properties in Thailand.
1. Apartment (For Townhouse/ Villa, please refer to Laguna Park)
2. World class branded resort
3. Rental guaranteed program (option)
4. Dedicated Resale team to assist your exist strategy
5. Hassle Free Ownership & Peace of Mind
Cassia Residences (Banyan Tree) @Phuket, Thailand
By Banyan Tree, one of the World Finest & Trusted Resort Operator.
|Project Name||Cassia Residences Phuket, Thailand|
|Developer Name||Banyan Tree Group|
|Location||Bang Tao Bay within Laguna Phuket|
|Tenure of Land||Apartments are sold as leasehold.|
Leases are registered with government authorities (up to maximum period permitted –currently 30 years) and are renewable
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||2015|
|Site area||7052.56 sqm / 75,913 sqft|
|Total No. of Units|
|Car Park Lots||TBD|
BANYAN TREE GROUP ANNOUNCES CASSIA SHOWCASE, INTRODUCING THE GROUP’S EXCITING NEW HOTEL BRAND TO HONG KONG INVESTORS
May 28, 2014
Hong Kong, June 05, 2014 – Banyan Tree Group has announced the first-ever Cassia Property Showcase, presenting three properties – including a debut launch – exclusively to Hong Kong-based investors. The two-day event will be held at Shangri-La Hotel on June 7 – 8, 2014 and is the first launch of properties under the new Cassia brand (previously Laguna Shores). The showcase will highlight affordable properties starting from HKD 1.1M, located in sought-after resort destinations: Cassia Phuket in Thailand, Cassia Bintan in Indonesia, and Cassia Lijiang in China.
Designed for young couples, families and modern travellers interested in longer stays, the first Cassia development announced was Cassia Phuket, which will be completed in 2015. Situated in Bang Tao Bay within Laguna Phuket, which is home to seven resorts, an 18-hole golf course and numerous private residences, Cassia Phuket will comprise 334 one- and two-bedroom apartments. Following the success of the Phuket launch, Bintan was introduced as the second destination for the Group’s new brand.Cassia Bintan, which will also offer a product mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments, is located within Laguna Bintan, sharing an address within the island’s only fully-integrated resort alongside Banyan Tree and Angsana resorts and an 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. Making its market debut at the Cassia Property Showcase in Hong Kong is Cassia Lijiang, which will be unveiled for the first time. Following a similar strategy on brand synergy, Cassia Lijiang will join the Banyan Tree already in operation there, and an Angsana property currently under development, in a destination renowned for its picturesque landscape and UNESCO heritage old town.
Nestled in the niche sector between hotels and apartments, Cassia challenges the conventional full-service hotel model, offering affordable luxury for mid-length and long stays of five days and more. The residences offer flexible living and informal dining options, while a unique service model invites guests to create their own individual experiences. Following Banyan Tree Group’s emphasis on sustainable tourism development, Cassia has committed to EarthCheck’s design and operational standards, recognised as the world’s leading environmental benchmarking and certification programme. GPS Green, the sustainability arm of Banyan Tree Group, will be the Project Managers ensuring this certification.
“Cassia Residences offer buyers the opportunity to own attractively priced properties located in sought after resort destinations. We foresee great interest from Hong Kong-based investors not only because of the affordable price point, but also the maturity of the resort destinations and the positioning alongside other well-established hotel brands,” said Mr Ho Kwon Ping, Executive Chairman of Banyan Tree Holdings.
Cassia Residences draws on the solid track record and 20 years of experience of the Banyan Tree Group, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore. Property owners will personally enjoy discounts and privileges, as well as options to visit destinations within the network of participating properties in The Sanctuary Club, the Group’s innovative owner’s club.
Alongside sister brands Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts and Angsana Hotels & Resorts, Cassia is part of a strategic expansion for the Banyan Tree Group, a plan that will see the Group grow substantially in resort and urban destinations including Thailand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, China, Indonesia, Australia, USA and beyond.
A leading global operator in the premium resort as well as health spa market, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, established in 1994, is a distinguished Eastern brand that is associated with eminence and also lavishness.
In 2006, Banyan Tree Holdings ended up being a listed company on the Singapore Stock market. Banyan Tree currently operates and also manages over 30 hotels as well as resorts worldwide, over 60 spas, in excess of 80 retail galleries as well as 3 golf courses.
- Phuket has long been known by savvy international travellers for its idyllic beaches, premiere marine sites, luxury hotels and resorts, world-class golf courses, marinas, and vibrant nightlife.
- Phuket has a modern infrastructure in place, and its ideal location in the Andaman Sea means that a third of the world’s population resides within a five-hour flight radius of the island.
- Phuket is second most developed property market in Thailand after Bangkok, Phuket properties are strong with solid capital gains
- Phuket’s unique blend of business and leisure offerings, coupled with its proximity to other important regional destinations, makes Phuket a much sought-after destination for both tourists and investors.
Why Cassia Residences?
- As a Banyan Tree property, Cassia enjoys the backing and experience of a globally respected and trusted hospitality brand.
- Proximity to Banyan Tree and Angsana properties means greater synergy, a more visible profile, and better economies as the operation can tap into on existing back-of-house facilities.
- This innovative property development model generates a quicker ROI than a pure hotel development.
STRONG MARKET POTENTIAL
- An appealing and affordable investment opportunity offers broad appeal, with compact room sizes that will suit varying budgets.
ATTRACTIVE LEASEBACK MODEL
- A strong value proposition for potential investors – lower operating costs translate into higher rental yields.
- Separate residential component for urban properties in the world.
All homeowners have the option to reconfigure the top floor of their Townhome to suit their own individual needs. So depending on residents’ lifestyle preferences, additional dining, living, bedroom spaces or even a jacuzzi are all distinct possibilities
- 20 min Drive to Phuket International Airport
- 30 min Drive to Patong Beach
- 40 min Drive to Phuket Town area
Cassia Residence Type & Floor Plan
One-bedroom suites range in size from 40 to 52 sqm and feature a master bedroom with separate living area.
Every inch of the floor space has been designed for maximum usage, including the compact but efficiently laid-out pantry, dining, and living areas that flow into one another to form a generous integrated space
1 BEDROOM WITH MEZZANINE
One-bedroom units designed in a loft style, with a unique mezzanine level providing extra living space (10 to 14 sqm) and further defined living areas for family members to enjoy with the additional space allowing for private reading space, games area or relaxing lounge to relax with a book. The intimate dining and pantry space sits beneath the innovative mezzanine.
Two-bedroom suites range in size from 62 to 86 sqm and feature a spacious master bedroom, guest bedroom, and separate living area.
As with the smaller units, every square inch of floor space has been considered in the layout and design. Master bedrooms feature a private en-suite bathroom, while a second bathroom is easily accessible from the guest bedroom or living area.
2 BEDROOM WITH MEZZANINE
Larger two-bedroom units are designed in a contemporary loft style, with a mezzanine level providing extra living space, plus further defined living areas for family members to enjoy.
Additional cabinet storage space can be accommodated, or the flexible space can be furnished with a sofa-cum-bed and utilised as a games room or a relaxing lounge. Investors can also turn this level into a second living area, complete with a second television and headphones, so as not to interfere with the primary AV system on the main level.
Type & Size:
1 Bedroom from 42 sqm
1 Bedroom with Mezzanine from 54 sqm
2 bedroom from 62 sqm
2 Bedroom with Mezzanine from 72 sqm
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan