MySgProp: 2015 Most Popular (TOP 5) Singapore Private Condo
By CS Tee (MySgProp.com), 07-Jan-2015
Overview of 2015 Property Market:
2015 continue the falling trend, but at a slower pace compare to 2014. Some analysts said this is a sign of turning upwards, but some are still very bearish about it.
Overall, the prices of private residential properties fell 3.7 percent for the whole of 2015, compared with the 4.0 percent fall in 2014, according to flash estimates of the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) price index.
On a quarterly basis, prices declined 0.5 percent in Q3 2015, compared with the 1.3 percent decline in the previous quarter.
Specifically, prices of non-landed private units declined by 0.4 percent in the Core Central Region (CCR), compared with the 1.2 percent decline in the previous quarter. Prices in the Rest of Central Region (RCR) and Outside Central Region (OCR) remained unchanged, compared with the 1.6 percent decline in each segment in the previous quarter.
For the whole of 2015, prices in the CCR, RCR and OCR fell by 2.6 percent, 3.9 percent and 3.7 percent respectively. Prices of landed properties fell 2.1 percent, compared to the 0.4 percent decline in the previous quarter. For the whole of 2015, prices of landed properties fell by 4.4 percent.
The flash estimates are compiled based on transaction prices given in contracts submitted for stamp duty payment and survey data on new units sold by developers during the first ten weeks of the quarter. The full statistics will be updated by the URA four weeks later.
2015 Market Trend Summary (similar to 2014 – pricing, and location still the keys to attracting buyers):
Last year’s property launches showed that home buyers go for reasonably priced homes in good locations, reported The Straits Times. In fact, the two projects performed exceptionally well during their launch despite the cooling measures, primarily due to pricing and location.
- Home Buyers tend to move out to Suburb area, due to the affordability. The near-by amenities (Shopping/ Retails) and convenient of transportation (near MRT/ LRT stations) become the second key factors after the PRICING. Projects in this Category: #North Park Residences, #High Park Residences, #Jewel at Buangkok
- Projects located in the vicinity where the massive Transformation is happening planned by URA. Projects in this Category: #Botanique Bartley #Kallang Riverside #Lakeville Jurong, #Sims Urban Oasis
- Rare, Freehold Residential at reasonable price still moving in a fast pace. Projects in this Category: #Bentley Residences, #Jade Residences (SOLD OUT), #Trilive Kovan
- The buyers are mainly for own-stay usage, the inquiries for those projects nearly TOP are increasing significantly. Most home seeker had started to give up to wait for cooling measures to be removed, after the authorities emphasized a few times that the Cooling Measures will remain. Projects in this Category: #Bentley Residences, #Jewel at Buangkok
- New projects along the Thomson Line are also attracting buyers with Thomson Line completion trend to 2019. Projects in this Category: #Thomson Impressions
- For Faster Capital Appreciation and Better Rental Yield return, many savvy investors had also started to open their mind and venture into Overseas Project in emerging countries with low cash but high rental potential. #Vietnam #Cambodia #UK Manchester #Philipines
The following are the Top 5 Singapore projects (MySgProp.com) for the year 2015. Did you miss?
Most Affordable New Launch Condo!
Final 80 units with Good Choices Units to Chose From
Studio/ 1 BR +Study SOLD OUT| 2-BR $739K | 3-BR $929K| 4-BR $1.081K | 5-BR with Private Lift $1.271 mil 5-BR without private list SOLDOUT
Last 1 Units Semi-D $2.208 mil | Bungalow SOLD OUT
F&B Shop SOLD OUT
Last Chance to Grab A Condo at EC Price!
- Doorstep to Thanggam LRT Station linked by Sky Bridge
- 5 mins walk to Seletar Mall
- Plenty of choices of Food and Entertainment
- Near Sengkang Bus Interchange
- 4 stations to Seng Kang MRT Station
- Seamless connectivity to TPE, CTE, KPE & SLE
- Low investments outlays, Average $960psf
- One of the Lowest Land Price of $443PSF
- By 3 reputable & experienced Developers
Huge Potential with Future Shopping Mall and Integrated Transport Hub at Door-Steps.
Completing soon! More than 50 units Sold Without Showroom
AMAZING STAR BUY FROM $1042 PSF
1-bedroom, 3br compact, 4br FULLY SOLD
2-bedroom Suites, 775 sqft from $921,750 – Last 6
3-bedroom 1152 sqft from $1.200 mil
4-bedroom DK, 1324 sqft, from $1,636 mil – Last 9
5-bedroom, 1636 sqft, from $1.832 mil – Last 1
5-bedroom Penthouse, 2540 sqft $2,809,500 – Last 2
TOP Selling New Launch in 2015
Rare Integrated Condo with MRT, Mall, Bus Interchange, Cinema, Community Centre All-In-One.
Latest Star Buy:
1 bedroom/ 1+study Fully SOLD
2-bedroom, 624 sf, from $880 K
3-bedroom, 829 sf, from $1.068 mil
4-bedroom, 1109 sf, from $1.402 mil
- By Frasers Centrepoint
- Rare Mixed Residential & Commercial Development
- Large Scale, First Integrated Development in Yishun
- Great Investment Potential
- Transportation Hub, Shopping Malls at your Door-Steps (Direct, Covered Pathway)
- Ready pool of potential tenants (doctors, nurses, professors, teachers, parents & students)
- Khoo Tech Puat Hospital
- World Renowned GEMS international school (Ready by 2017)
Mega Transformation at Jurong Lake District & Lakeside Garden
Confirmed! Future Singapore-KL High Speed Rail Terminus!
From $1,108 psf Only
Price & Location a lure for Buyers
Limited supply of new residential developments in the Upper Thomson area.
Latest Star Buy:
1bedrom 463 sqft from $688K ($1486 psf)
2bedroom 732 sqft from $980K ($1339 psf)
3bedroom 1055 sqft from $1.351 mil ($1280 psf)
4+Study Penthouse $2,709 mil ($1894 psf)
Strata Houses (2034 sqft) from $2.727 mil
- Exclusive Limited 288 Residential Units Only
- Unique & Rare as NO Supply of 1-bedroom in the surrounding area and No More GLS Land Sale in the vicinity.
- Within 1Km Radius Of Singapore Top Primary School – Ai Tong School
- Close Proximity To Thomson Plaza And Famous Eateries.
- Short Walk To Nature Trails At Lower Pierce Reservoir And Bishan Park
- Only 3 Minutes Walk (380m) from Future BrightHill MRT Station. (Thomson Line)
- Enhanced connectivity with upcoming North South Expressway (2020) and Thomson Line Interchanges with ALL other MRT Lines