SEASONS AVENUE @Hanoi
The Most Favourable Autumn Tower for Own Stay & Investment!
2Bedrm 72.24sqm Fr S$162,306
3Bedrm 94.55sqm Fr S$233,885
3Bedrm+ 112.09sqm Fr S$235,133
SELLING FAST – Fully Fitted, 5% Early Birds Discount via Singapore Sales Office.
✅Vietnam, ASEAN Fastest Growing Economy
✅Hanoi, Vietnam Capital
✅Capital Appreciation & Rental Income
✅Sited between the New & Old Central Business District
✅Minutes-walk to new METRO Station (MRT)/Bus Rapid Transit
✅Surrounded by Hanoi University, many International Schools
Call/ whatsapp/ SMS to (+65)84188689
Capitalize on the upcoming Metro Line which is only 1.5km away from Seasons Avenue!!!
1st Metro Line in Vietnam to begin Operation ; Cat-Linh-Ha Dong Line Operate in Dec 2016
Hanoi seeks $158.6 billion to become the second Singapore!
Enjoy 1st Mover’s Advantage & Leverage on the MASSIVE POTENTIAL of the Hanoi, Vietnam Market!
- The capital of Vietnam, the second largest city, where the political body is located
- Increasingly opening up to Foreigners and foreign investment
- Still retaining its traditional side
- A beautiful city with four seasons
- Price is much cheaper than in Ho Chi Minh City
- Easy access to other parts of the city
- Olympic sized infinity pool with breathtaking city landscape views
- 5-star resort style indoor swimming pool
- By renowned developer, Capitaland
- Efficient unit layout
- Excellent range of facilities
Seasons Avenue @Hanoi by CapitaLand
Experience the Four Seasons
|Project Name||Seasons Avenue|
|Developer Name||CapitaLand and Hoang Thanh Investment|
|Location||CT-09, Co Ngua, Mo Lao, New Urban Area, Mo Lao Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Tenure of Land|| Freehold for Vietnamese
50 Year Leasehold for Foreigners
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||30 June 2018 (Tower S2)|
|Site area||Approx 1.3ha|
|Total No. of Units||1300 Units in 4 Towers (S1, S2, S3 – 40 floor; S4 – 41 floor)|
|Car Park Lots|
Seasons Avenue is the latest residential development, from renowned developer Capitaland. Conveniently located at New Urban Area Mo Lao, future residents will themselves within minutes walk to CGV cinema, Big C shopping mall and Coopmart Supermarket. Recreating Hanoi’s 4 seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, Seasons Avenue is designed to create an environment that future residents will feel revitalized each time they are home.
Seasons Avenue apartment Mo Lao, Ha Dong district
Seasons Avenue means “four season avenue”. The investors want to bring a project sealed with imprints of 4 seasons of Spring-Summer-Autumn-Winter, which is the characteristic of Hanoi. The project is a harmony of living space, green landscape and modern facilities, like the fullness of the 4 seasons in nature.
Seasons Avenue – The design is to create an ambience that the residents will look forward to be home. A combination of distinctive landscape character spring, summer, autumn and winter gives a unique sense of ambience that helps to revitalize the residents. The landscape design incorporated different colors, plant palette and landscape materials to represent seasonal changes of the leaves of different seasons. In addition, the transitional change of the season is shown via the transitional zone with the mixed use of materials and planting selection.
Located at New Urban Area Mo Lao, at the South-West of Hanoi city, Seasons Avenue is opposite of Mulberry Lane, both developed by CapitaLand – Hoang Thanh.
Seasons Avenue aims to bring a Singaporean lifestyle to Vietnamese home owners. Gated project with a vast array of facilities, residents can enjoy not only calm and private life but also full infrastructure and public facilities around such as universities, high schools, local markets, hypermarkets, movie theatre or administrative departments…
Situated at Ha Dong district and close to new Central Business District (CBD) of Hanoi, Seasons Avenue enjoy the modern transport infrastructure in the future like Mulberry Lane. Sky train systems under construction, high speed intercity bus going into operation in 2016, newly opened roads… are main points added to area development.
It is conceptualized with a four season theme, a distinctive feature of Hanoi weather. As such, the designs of living space, green landscape and modern facilities are brought to absolute harmony in order to create a symphony of nature. Common space flaunts a vast array of top-notch innovative facilities and abundant greenery while each individual apartment is designed to maximize natural lighting and air ventilation without compromising efficiency.
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, the company’s businesses in real estate and real estate fund management are focused on its core markets of Singapore and China
The company’s diversified real estate portfolio primarily includes integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices and homes. The company also has one of the largest real estate fund management businesses with assets located in Asia. CapitaLand leverages its significant asset base, real estate domain knowledge, product design and development capabilities, active capital management strategies and extensive market network to develop real estate products and services.
CapitaLand’s listed real estate investment trusts are:
- Ascott Residence Trust – World’s first pan-Asian serviced residence real estate investment trust (REIT)
- CapitaCommercial Trust – Singapore’s first listed commercial REIT
- CapitaMall Trust – Singapore’s first listed REIT
- CapitaMalls Malaysia Trust – Largest “pure-play” shopping mall REIT in Malaysia
- CapitaRetail China Trust – Singapore’s first “pure-play” China retail REIT
Vietnam is one of CapitaLand’s key markets in Asia. The real estate market in Vietnam is supported by the country’s strong economic growth, rapid urbanisation and a young and growing population. CapitaLand is committed to being a long-term real estate developer in the country.
CapitaLand Group’s current presence in Vietnam is in the four major cities – Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Hai Phong and Danang, in the residential and serviced residences sectors. In the residential sector, CapitaLand has a portfolio of close to 6,000 quality homes across six residential projects in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. In the serviced residence sector, its wholly-owned serviced residence business unit, The Ascott Limited, has a portfolio of more than 1,800 apartment units in 12 properties across the four major cities, making it the largest international serviced residence owner-operator in the country.
CapitaLand will continue to contribute to the Vietnamese economy by hiring and nurturing a strong local team, exchanging knowledge and skills with local partners and contributing to the local communities’ underprivileged children and environment through corporate social responsibility efforts.
Hoang Thanh Investment and Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Company is a company specialized in investment, construction, trading and developing real estate projects such as new urban area, recreation area, hotels, restaurant – Investment, construction, trading and develop infrastructure to develop Office Building, Commercial, and service apartments.
Why Mo Lao, Ha Dong district, Hanoi
- First Mover Advantage – First Time open up to Foreign Investors effective 1st July 2015
- Social-political stability (Strong GDP Growth – expanded 6.68% in 2015), expected to expand between 6.5% – 6.9% in 2016
- Golden population structure (More than 70% of working age). Future economic driver of Vietnam Economy.
- Country’s growing attractiveness as an investment destination, because of its geographic advantage, low labour and operating costs, as well as Vietnam’s participation in regional trade pacts – ASEAN Economic Community and The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Hanoi as the capital of Vietnam where property prices are still left to be desired (lower) as compared to Ho Chi Minh City -High Capital Appreciation Potential
- Ha Dong is an a strong growth area, the South West gateway of Hanoi. The district is well supported by comprehensive and synchronized infrastructure development. Convenient access to the New CBD (10 mins drive) but still retain its exclusivity and peacefulness
- First Ever Metro Line to be operating in Vietnam which is of close promixity to Seasons Avenue. This highlights the potential of the population of Hanoi where regulated transportation system is required for access to various parts of the City.
- Massive Samsung R&D in Hoang Mai District, just 15 mins from Seasons Avenue, aimed to employ more than 6000 people, estimated to operate by 2019. Increasing Foreign Expatriates coming into Hanoi who will be looking for a place to stay at their current living standards. – High Capital Appreciation Potential and Rental Yield
- Well equipped with amenities such as Big C Shopping Mall, CGV Cinema, Coopmart Supermarket, Hospitals and Schools
Seasons Avenue Highlights
🌟Property Price so much Cheaper than HCMC! = *Huge Potential Upside* for Investors in Capital City of Vietnam = Lower Entry Point + Profit in Future as it inches up to benchmark with HCMC rising property prices!
🌟Ha Dong District attracts Buyers by its *Location + Affordable Prices* = Larger Access to Secondary Markets because of Affordability!
🌟Ha Dong District well supported by Comprehensive & Synchronised Infrastructure Development! = Plans in Place to Make this District to a *Thriving & Growing District* = Adds Value to Investors’ Property to it Growing Well Establishments!
🌟Current Rental Yield *4% to 5%* per year with 2 Bedroom fetching up to USD 900 per month! = Earn Passive Income + Make Your Money Work Harder for You!
🌟Owner Occupied 77% vs 23% Tenanted for CapitaLand Hanoi Property = *Strong Domestic Market* = Safe Entry & Exit for Investors!
🌟Foreign Tenants make up to 60%, mostly Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Singaporeans & Westerners! = Strong Tenant Market & Mix because of Hanoi’s *Emerging Economy* owning to Businesses tapping on Opportunities!
🌟Surrounded with Amenities eg Big C Shopping Mall, CGV Cinema, Coopmart Supermarket, Hospitals and Schools = Well Established Area to Start Up Families = High Demand for Such *Accessibility*!
🌟1.5km away from Metro Line = Interconnected with residents who travel to work at Old & New CBD with *Superb Convenience*
🌟 Wide Array of 60 modern and unique facilities = Easier to Rent/Sell because tenants/buyers seek out *better lifestyle* and value out from their renting/buying dollar!
🌟 Quality of Project is Top Notch, with many innovative facilities – very rare in Hanoi! = Very Suitable for *Upcoming and Growing Population* especially “Viet Kieus” segment which are used to modern living lifestyle! = High Demand for Quality Project like Seasons Avenue!
🌟 *Award Winning Project* : BCA Greenmark, Asia Pacific Property Awards 2016 & Vietnam Property Award 2016 = Talk of the Town Project, Everybody Knows!
🌟 International Singapore Reputable Developer CapitaLand, 40% owned by Singapore Government + more than 20 years of experience in Vietnam = *Invest with Confidence* with Temasek’s Due Diligence & Experience in Vietnam Markets!
Seasons Avenue apartment Mo Lao location
The project locates in Ha Dong District in the South West of the city, right next to the new administrative center of Hanoi, very convenient and easily accessible through the main street axis of To Huu, lengthened Le Van Luong street. Modern infrastructure is expected to be finished in the near future such as the skytrain in 2017 which will support the residents to commute to the old and new centers of Hanoi in the shortest time. Surrounding the projects are schools, universities, markets and supermarkets as well as national administrative agencies.
Seasons Avenue apartment Mo Lao design
Seasons Avenue Mỗ Lao Apartment Complex is comprised of 4 apartment buildings, with 1300 apartments, each building is from 40 to 41 stories. There are a total of 395 apartments in S1 building, with 11 apartments on each floor.
S1 building has two types of apartments: two and three bedroom apartments. The two bedroom apartments have an area of 70-73 square meters while the three bedroom apartments are 100-105 square meters.
In addition, with a large garden, garden apartments can use the garden area as a part of the apartments, with private doors to the garden belonging to that apartment. The area of the balcony is 1,6-3,6 meters which is used for water circulation, excluding the area for air-con. Balcony area is from 3 to 3,8m.
Over 60 iconic features and facilities, which are designed with Four – Season theme mostly located on ground floor, Level 5 – podium garden deck and the Rooftop of Tower S4. Some highlights are as floows;
- Signature infinity swimming pool with Wading Fun Pool, Elevated Pool Lounges, Floating Lounges, Lounge Sun Beds, Jewel Box, Jacuzzi Sunbathing
- Indoor swimming pool
- Extradordinary 400m2 double volume Gym comes with botanic concept and huge timber feature trees
- Calories Burning Steps covering five floors
- Elderly Fitness Corner
- Clubhouse and classrooms for doing exercises such as yoga, pilate, zumba, dancing, ballet
- Evergreen Garden, Stream Garden, Zen Garden, Indoor Green House
- Picnic Lawn
- BBQ Oasis
- Roof top observation deck
- Kid’s mini water Park
- Kids F1 racing track
- Double Volume Kid Amaze
Summer Tower Diagrammatic Chart
2 Bedroom + (A107 / A104)
2 Bedroom + (A108 / A103)
3 Bedroom + (B106 / B105)
3 Bedroom + (B101 / B102)
|Unit Mix – Premium Units (Level 36 -40) for Sales in Singapore, Contact (+65)84188689 for priority booking|
|2 Bedroom||71.95 – 72.24 sqm|
|2 Bedroom +||67.44 – 82.38 sqm|
|3 Bedroom||93.4 – 94.55 sqm|
|3 Bedroom +||99.48 – 117.38 sqm|
|3 Bedroom ++||133.39 – 134.16 sqm|
Taxes & Miscellaneous Fee
• Sinking Fund / Maintenance Fee: 2% of apartment selling price before VAT
• Value Added Tax (VAT): 10% of apartment selling price (excluding sinking fund)
• Registration Tax for Ownership Certificate: 0.5% of apartment value
• Personal Income Tax (Resale): 2% of transacted value
• Personal Income Tax (Rental Income): 5% VAT & 5% Personal Income Tax on
• Business License Tax: VND 1 million per year if rental income exceeds VND 1.5
million per month
Note: The above taxes & fees are subject to change by the relevant authorities.
Indulge in the Finest – Smart and Intelligent Design
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLand VVIP Booking & Discounts
Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLand VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLandUpdated Information
Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLand Floor Plans
Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLandPrice list / Pricing
Seasons Avenue Hanoi by CapitaLandLocation Map