Checkout LakeGrande for more choices units!
SMS “LV <your name> to 84188689 to Secure your choices unit now!
Mega Transformation at Jurong Lake District & Lakeside Garden
Future Singapore-KL High Speed Rail Terminus!
- New Waterfront and Park Living
- Panoramic views – About 70% of units with splendid lake view
- Minutes Walk to Lakeside MRT Station
- Top Investment Hotspots in Singapore
- Millions Dollars view at Affordable Price Range
- Public Transportation @Door Step
Limited Units Left!
Checkout the details and pricing NOW!
Lakeville at Lakeside, Jurong
Escape From the City. A New waterfront and Park Living in Singapore.
|Project Name||Lakeville (丽湖景)|
|Developer Name||MCL Land (Prestige) Pte Ltd|
|Location||1,3,5,7,9,11,13 Jurong Lake Link Singapore 648160 (District 22)|
|Tenure of Land||99-year Leasehold|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||2018|
|Site area||240,769 sq ft (approx.)|
|Total No. of Units||6 Towers x 16-Storeys:
Lakeville @LakesideLakeville is a high-rise residential condominium development within a short walking distance to the Lakeside MRT and Chinese Garden MRT Stations, by renowned Developers MCL Land.
Lakeville has 6 towers of 16-storey of condominium housing a total of 696 residential units from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms, as well as penthouses. There are 3 commercial units in the development at ground floor. This residential development comes with full condo facilities and 100% basement car park.
Fully fitted kitchen fittings like integrated fridge, hood, hob and oven are provided. By marrying functional designs with elegant craftsmanship, the bathrooms are ensemble of sanitary fixtures and fittings by top brands for that finest touch.
Lakeville is in close proximity to existing shopping, dining and entertainment facilities at Jurong Point and JCube, as well as upcoming Jem and Westgate. Numerous schools such as Jurong Junior College, River Valley High School, Rulang Prime School, and Canadian International School are located in the vicinity. The Nanyang Technological University is also a short drive away.
The Government has also committed to a major re-vamp in the Jurong precinct, in an effort to offer more vibrant and holistic living in the western sector. Two major projects namely, Jurong Gateway and the Lakeside, are set to complement each other in what has been coined, “a precinct integrating commerce and leisure”. Lakeville is part of the Jurong Lake District, which is currently being transformed into a unique waterside destination facilitating numerous leisure activities.
Future owners of Lakeville can look forward to numerous new amenities, as well as leisure and commercial re-vamps. These include JCube shopping mall, IMM shopping mall, the upcoming JEM shopping mall and Westgate shopping mall. Conveniently proximal healthcare options include Ng Teng Fong Hospital and Ng Teng Fong Community Hospital.
About the Transformation of Lakeside
MCL Land Limited builds residential properties in Singapore and Malaysia. Its projects include homes and retail properties. MCL Land Limited was formerly known as Malayan Credit Limited and changed its name to MCL Land Limited in 1997. The company was incorporated in 1963 and is based in Singapore. As of February 17, 2006, MCL Land Limited operates as a subsidiary of HKL (MCL) Pte. Ltd.
The Company is a leading property group with experience in building homes and offices in Singapore and Malaysia. The Group has an extensive portfolio of prime residential and commercial properties and is active in the development of residential property for sale. MCL Land Ltd has a long track record of building quality homes and offices in Singapore and Malaysia over the last 30 years. The Group has an extensive portfolio of prime residential properties in Singapore and Malaysia, which are held
- 5-8 min stroll to Lakeside MRT (0.45 KM) & Chinese Garden MRT (0.76 KM)
- Easily accessible to Major Expressway PIE, AYE, BKE and KJE
- 20 Minutes drive to CBD, Orchard, RWS & MBS
- At the doorstep of the future Jurong Lake District comprising Lakeside and Jurong Gateway – a unique business, residential & leisure destination
- Upcoming Jurong Region Line
- Recreational & Amenities:
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores in close proximity
- New Waterfront Playground at your doorstep. Parks, Water Sports Activities, promote family bonding
- Close proximity to major shopping malls –JCube, JEM, Westgate, Big Box, IMM, Jurong Point and West Mall
- Reputable schools: Next to Canadian International School, Within 1km to Rulang Primary School
- The upcoming Cross Island Line (CRL) and Jurong Region Line (JRL) further add to one’s travel options outside of private transport.
- Great potential rental market from existing and future offices, hospitals, retail, industrial job areas • Lakeside will be a major leisure destination for Singaporeans & tourists
• New waterfront park & promenade
• New world class Science Centre next to Chinese Garden MRT
• New lakeside village for shopping, dining and entertainment
• Revamped Chinese and Japanese Gardens
• More than 500,000sqm of office space
• More than 250,000sqm of retail & entertainment space
• More than 2,800 hotel rooms
• Seamlessly connected from Jurong Lakeside
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings
- Development Potential of Jurong Lake District, transformation is already in process and in Master Plan, refer to URA website here: http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/Jurong/gateway.htm Developed by URA. Key strategies :
– 360 ha, a major regional centre in Singapore
– Jurong Gateway : Develop Jurong East into a major commercial hub well served by road and MRT
– Lakeside : Create unique new leisure destinations
– Enhance connectivity between Jurong Gateway and Lakeside and bring the lake closer to the centre
– Retain & introduce more greenery to enhance green experience
– Jurong East and Jurong Lake will be developed into the biggest lakeside destination for business and leisure in the West Region
– 20min drive to CBD, Tuas Second Link connected to Malaysia
– More than 3000 MNCs and SMEs operating in Tuas Industrial Estates and Jurong Industrial Estate
– Prepare to house more than 1 million population
– Retain and introduce more greenery to enhance the green experience in the vicinity of the waterbody
1. Jurong Gateway
– Key commercial hub in the West Region which will be the BIGGEST outside the CBD
– Part of URA’s decentralization strategy to provide jobs closer to homes and business hubs outside the city centre
– Centered at Jurong East MRT Interchange, right next to the existing International Business Park
– Integrated transport hub with bus interchange, Jurong East MRT interchange for North-South Line and East-West Line
– All the developments and public facilities in Jurong Gateway are seamlessly connected via a network of landscaped walkways with lush greenery
– An excellent mix of office, retail, residential, hotel and entertainment
– Target to provide 500,000 sqm office space/ 250,000 retail and entertainment space / 2,800 hotel rooms / 1,000 new homes by year 20232. Lakeside
– New waterfront playground with more green and thrills by the lake
– Major leisure destination for Singaporeans & tourists
– Spread over 290 hectar, with new parks and improved promenades
– Numerous water activities, such as kayaking and dragon boating
– A new charming lakeside village, for shopping and dining
– The world class Science Centre to be shifted next to Chinese Garden MRT station
– Plans for 4 to 5 edutainment attractions
– New waterway to bring lake closer to Jurong Gateway
– New lakeside village for shopping, dining, entertainment uses and boutique hotels by the lake
Lakeville is situated in an established residential enclave and is well connected by Boon Lay Way, major expressway such as AYE and PIE.
It is also well served by wide range of public transport systems with Lakeside MRT (0.45 KM)/ Chinese Garden MRT (0.76 KM) Stations is just few minutes walking distance. The residents of Lakeville will enjoy convenient and fast access to any place across of Island.
Nearest MRT Stations
- EW26 Lakeside MRT Station (0.57 km)
- EW25 Chinese Garden MRT Station (0.86 km)
- EW24 Jurong East MRT Station (2.2 km)
- Fuhua Secondary School (0.2 km)
- Canadian International School (CISS) – Lakeside Campus At Jurong West (0.32 km)
- Yuhua Secondary School (0.4 km)
With careful planning and optimal use of the wide frontage, 70% of the units are able to have a breathtaking view of the beautiful Jurong Lake!
|Type||Stack||No. of Units||Size (Sqft)||Share Value|
TOTAL UNITS = 696 units
Typical foor to ceiling height – 2900mm
Penthouses lower level: oor to ceiling height-2900mm
Penthouse upper level: oor to ceiling height-2700mm
Show flats available for:
2-Bedroom (Type B3-P/ B3-Pb, 872 sq ft)
3-Bedroom (Type C6-P, 1281 sq ft)
5-Bedroom (Type E1-P, 1862 sq ft)
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
LakeVille Jurong West
VVIP Booking & Discounts
LakeVille Jurong West
VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
LakeVille Jurong West Updated Information
LakeVille Jurong West Floor Plans
LakeVille Jurong West Price list / Pricing
LakeVille Jurong West Location Map