- Rare FREEHOLD developmet
- Mins Walk To Serangoon MRT (440m) And Nex Shopping Mall
- Within 1km To Maris Stella High Sch And Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Sch
- Superb City Fringe Location
- Sited Beside Landed Properties
- Easy Accessibility Via Major Expressways
- Huge Land est 92,414sf
- Located next to landed enclave
- 50m Lap Pool
- 4.2m High Ceiling
- FOC Furniture Platform. Additional Space! No Extra Cost
- 2rm-FOC Cabana Bed, Jacuzzi, BBQ Pit
- 3rm above with Private Pool n BBQ Pit
Jade Residences @ Serangoon
|Project Name||Jade Residences|
|Developer Name||Roxy Residential Pte Ltd (ROC No: 201111108D)|
|Location||Lew Lian Vale (D19)|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Dec, 2017|
|Site area||8,585.40 sqm / 92,414.96 sq ft|
|Total No. of Units|| 4 blocks of 5-storey flats with attic (Total 171 units)
and 2 shop units, one level of basement car parks .
|Car Park Lots||Total 180 full basement carpark lots|
Jade Residences is conveniently located at Lew Lian Vale along Upper Serangoon Road, where a multitude of shopping mall like Nex Shopping mall and heartland mall , offering a wide range in retail and entertainment options. In addition, you are just 5 minutes stroll to Serangoon MRT.
Jade Residences comprises of total 171 units in 4 blocks of 5-storey flats with attic, and 2 shop units. Jade Residences offers a diverse selection of 2- to 4-bedroom typical & PENTHOUSES units, with dual key, and unit sizes that span from 527 sqft to 1,270 sqft. With the 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom dual key units, Jade Residences would be ideal for multi-generational families and home office users. Take a dip in the 50m lap pool, stay fit in the gym and outdoor fitness zone, are just one of the many things that you could look forward to after work every day.
Roxy Residential Pte. Ltd. engages in the development of real estate properties. The company is based in Singapore. Roxy Residential Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited.
Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited is a homegrown specialty property and hospitality group with a track record that extends back to 1967.
Listed on the SGX Mainboard in March 2008, the Group is principally engaged in the development and sale of residential and commercial properties (“Property Development”) and the ownership of Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and other investment properties (“Hotel Ownership and Property Investment”).
In Property Development, Roxy-Pacific is an established brand name for small and medium size residential developments with unique design features. The Group’s developments offer desirable living environments which epitomise quality and innovation and are targeted at middle to upper middle income buyers.
Between 2004 and 2013, the Group developed and launched 36 small to medium size developments comprising a total of more than 2,500 residential and commercial units.
The Group also owns the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, managed by the international hotel operator, Accor Group. Strategically located in the East Coast area, the hotel is close to the CBD, the Changi airport and the Marina Bay Resort Casino. The hotel enjoys high Average Occupancy Rate (“AOR”) averaging 89.0% and good Average Room-Rate (“ARR”) averaging S$159.4 between 2004 and 2013.
For more about Roxy Pacific, please visit here
Why Jade Residences?
- 5 mins (440m) stroll to Serangoon MRT Interchange (Circle Line Interchange)
- Well-connected island-wide via KPE, CTE , PIE & Bartley-Tampines viaduct linking to the East
- 15 minutes drive to CBD and Orchard
Retails & Shopping:
- 6 mins stroll to Nex Shopping Mall
- 3 mins stroll to Coffee Shops, Minimart etc
- Good schools such as St Gabriel’s Secondary School (0.29 km), ZhongHua Secondary School (0.87 km) and Maris Stella High School (0.8 km ) & Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School
- Near Renowned International School – 2 MRT stations, Stamford American International School & Australian International School
- Sited next to Landed Residential Estate
- Affordable Quantum for Freehold in D19.
- Short drive to Temasek Polytechnic & United World College Of South East Asia (UWCSEA East Campus)
- 1 MRT station to Tai Seng MRT (Paya Lebar iPark) & 4 MRT stations to Paya Lebar MRT (Business Hub)
- 6 MRT stations to Future Sports Hub (targeting completion in April 2014)
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan