Checkout similar new launch – Lakeville @Lakeside, Jurong
|Project Name||J Gateway|
|Developer Name||MCL Land Property Group|
|Location||2, 6 Jurong Gateway|
|Tenure of Land||99 years|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||2017|
|Site area||124,733,sqft (approximate)|
|Total No. of Units|| 738 units (SOHO 240; Condo 498)
|Car Park Lots||595 + 5 handicapped Lots|
J Gateway is a high-rise residential condominium development within a short walking distance to the Jurong MRT Interchange station, by renowned Developers MCL Land.
J Gateway comprises one 20 storey of 240 SOHO-inspired units of 1 bedder and 2 bedders with ceiling height from 3.6m to 4m. There are 3 towers of 35 and 38-storey of condominium units from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms, as well as penthouses. These 3 towers are inter-linked on every level to form one majestic block of residential building.
Fully fitted kitchen fittings like integrated fridge, hood, hob and oven are provided. By marrying functional designs with elegant craftsmanship, the bathrooms are ensemble of sanitary fixtures and fittings by top brands for that finest touch.
The Government has also committed to a major re-vamp in the Jurong precinct, in an effort to offer more vibrant and holistic living in the western sector. Two major projects namely, Jurong Gateway and the Lakeside, are set to complement each other in what has been coined, “a precinct integrating commerce and leisure”. J Gateway is part of the Jurong Lake District, which is currently being transformed into a unique waterside destination facilitating numerous leisure activities.
Future owners of J Gateway can look forward to numerous new amenities, as well as leisure and commercial re-vamps. These include JCube shopping mall, IMMshopping mall, the upcoming JEM shopping mall and Westgate shopping mall. Conveniently proximal healthcare options include Ng Teng Fong Hospital and Ng Teng Fong Community Hospital.
MCL Land Limited builds residential properties in Singapore and Malaysia. Its projects include homes and retail properties. MCL Land Limited was formerly known as Malayan Credit Limited and changed its name to MCL Land Limited in 1997. The company was incorporated in 1963 and is based in Singapore. As of February 17, 2006, MCL Land Limited operates as a subsidiary of HKL (MCL) Pte. Ltd.
The Company is a leading property group with experience in building homes and offices in Singapore and Malaysia. The Group has an extensive portfolio of prime residential and commercial properties and is active in the development of residential property for sale. MCL Land Ltd has a long track record of building quality homes and offices in Singapore and Malaysia over the last 30 years. The Group has an extensive portfolio of prime residential properties in Singapore and Malaysia, which are held
Why J Gateway?
- 3 Minutes walking distance to Jurong MRT Interchange station (NS, EW lines).
- Easily accessible to Major Expressway PIE, AYE and KJE
- 15 Minutes drive to CBD, Orchard, RWS & MBS
Recreational & Amenities:
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores in close proximity
- Parks, Water Sports Activities, promote family bonding
- Huge malls, cinemas, shopping, eateries, banks, healthcare, schools & workplace all at doorstep
- Centrally located in the heart of Jurong East HDB Town and Jurong Gateway Business Zone.
- The upcoming Cross Island Line (CRL) and Jurong Region Line (JRL) further add to one’s travel options outside of private transport.
- Highly suitable for SOHO concept & great potential rental market from existing and future offices, hospitals, retail, industrial job areas
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings
Development Potential of Jurong Lake District, transformation is already in process and in Master Plan, refer to URA website here:http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/Jurong/gateway.htm
Developed by URA. Key strategies :
– 360 ha, a major regional centre in Singapore
– Jurong Gateway : Develop Jurong East into a major commercial hub well served by road and MRT
– Lakeside : Create unique new leisure destinations
– Enhance connectivity between Jurong Gateway and Lakeside and bring the lake closer to the centre
– Retain & introduce more greenery to enhance green experience
– Jurong East and Jurong Lake will be developed into the biggest lakeside destination for business and leisure in the West Region
– 20min drive to CBD, Tuas Second Link connected to Malaysia
– More than 3000 MNCs and SMEs operating in Tuas Industrial Estates and Jurong Industrial Estate
– Prepare to house more than 1 million population
– Retain and introduce more greenery to enhance the green experience in the vicinity of the waterbody
1. Jurong Gateway
– Key commercial hub in the West Region which will be the BIGGEST outside the CBD
– Part of URA’s decentralization strategy to provide jobs closer to homes and business hubs outside the city centre
– Centered at Jurong East MRT Interchange, right next to the existing International Business Park
– Integrated transport hub with bus interchange, Jurong East MRT interchange for North-South Line and East-West Line
– All the developments and public facilities in Jurong Gateway are seamlessly connected via a network of landscaped walkways with lush greenery
– An excellent mix of office, retail, residential, hotel and entertainment
– Target to provide 500,000 sqm office space/ 250,000 retail and entertainment space / 2,800 hotel rooms / 1,000 new homes by year 2023
– New waterfront playground with more green and thrills by the lake
– Major leisure destination for Singaporeans & tourists
– Spread over 290 hectar, with new parks and improved promenades
– Numerous water activities, such as kayaking and dragon boating
– A new charming lakeside village, for shopping and dining
– The world class Science Centre to be shifted next to Chinese Garden MRT station
– Plans for 4 to 5 edutainment attractions
– New waterway to bring lake closer to Jurong Gateway
– New lakeside village for shopping, dining, entertainment uses and boutique hotels by the lake
|Type||Size (sq ft)||# of Units|
|1 Bedroom SOHO-inspired||495 – 603||60|
|1+1 Bedroom SOHO-inspired||506 – 624||40|
|2 Bedroom SOHO-inspired||678 – 893||60|
|2+1 Bedroom SOHO-inspired||678 – 958||80|
|Type||Size (sq ft)||# of Units|
|1 Bedroom||474 – 538||159|
|2 Bedroom (Compact)||603 – 721||31|
|2 Bedroom||678 – 936||74|
|3 Bedroom (Compact)||893 – 1076||70|
|3 Bedroom||947 – 1163||111|
|4 Bedroom||1163 – 1432||47|
|PH 3 Bedroom||1485 – 1658||3|
|PH 4 Bedroom||1905 – 2024||3|