10 Must Buy Reason!?
1) A mere Walking distance to Tiong Bahru Plaza and MRT
2) Breathtaking eastern views
3) Close proximate distance to CBD & Orchard
4) Deemed as one of the hippest neighbourhood to stay in
5) Renown developer with Premium development amenities
6) Efficient and regular layouts with Premium fittings
7) Priced attractively from $17XX onwards
8) TOP estimated in 1st Q of 2018
9) Many best choice units to choose
10) Mature estate with many amenities within walking distance
Contact Us Now SMS/ WhatsApp/ Call at (+65)84188689
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit.
Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
Highline Residences @Tiong Bahru (District 03), Singapore
Rare New Luxury Condo Next to Tiong Bahru MRT
|Project Name||Highline Residences|
|Developer Name||Harvestland Development Pte Ltd (Keppel Land)|
|Location||Kim Tian Road, Singapore (District 03)|
|Tenure of Land||99-year leasehold|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Q1 2018|
|Site area||Approximately 10,990.6 sqm|
|Total No. of Units||2 Blocks of 36 Storeys, 1 Block of 21 Storeys, 4 Blocks of 4 Storeys with Sky TerracesTotal Units: 500|
|Car Park Lots||409 – Surface parking: 13 lots, basement parking: 391 lots with 5 handicapped lots|
Highline Residences is located within the matured Tiong Bahru estate, along the Kim Tian Road. Right at the city fringe, the amenities and transportation links are superb! The Tiong Bahru MRT station is only merely 2 minutes short walking distance (200 metres). On top of this, good news to the natural/ outdoor activities lovers, the Highline Residences is also in close proximity to a few natural parks like Mount Faber Park, Fort Canning Park, and Telok Blangah Hill Park. With the easy access of major expressways from the site, travelling a few minutes will bring you to Orchard Shopping Belt, Central Business District (CBD), and a lot of tourist attractions places like Clarke Quay, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Southern Ridges, Esplanade, and Sentosa. If you’re a parents who concern about your children’s education, there is many renowned schools near-by, including Gan Eng Seng Secondary, Zhangde Primary, Radin Mas Primary and CHIJ Saint Theresa’s Convent.
The location of the project will be the key selling point. However the pricing could be a big problem for this development as the land price had hit the record high last year when developer acquired at S$1,162.86 in April, 2013. Hence, the expected launching price could be fall in between S$1,700 to S$2,000 psf. If the pricing is lower than this range, the project should able to sell by itself. If you’re still doubt on the project, do checkout the following news on Highline Residences to have more neutral views/ insights.
Keppel Land Limited is the part of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore’s largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property. Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency. The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, with Singapore and China as its core markets, and Vietnam and Indonesia as its growth markets. The Group’s total assets amounted to about $13.2 billion as at 30 September 2013. The Company is committed to grow its commercial portfolio in key Asian cities. Its portfolio of overseas commercial properties include a Grade A office development in Beijing, Seasons City in the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City and a retail mall Life Hub @ Jinqiao in Shanghai, China, Saigon Centre in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam as well as International Financial Centre Jakarta in Indonesia. As a leading prime office developer in Singapore, Keppel Land contributes to enhancing the city’s skyline with landmark developments such as Reflections at Keppel Bay
Award winning development, Reflections at Keppel Bay is the brainchild of the highest developer in Asia, Keppel Land and famous architect, Daniel Libeskind. His first residential showcase in Asia, Reflections at Keppel Bay epitomises world class waterfront living both in the area and Singapore.
Marina Bay Financial Centre
Stage One consists of two office towers and high-end residences, Marina Bay Residences. Phase Two consists of Marina Bay Suites, the second high-end residential development and an office tower within MBFC. Both stages will be complemented by recreational and retail facilities and are scheduled for completion in 2010 and 2012. For more information about the Keppel Bay, please visit http://www.keppelland.com.sg/
Why Highline Residences @Tiong Bahru?
- Rare New Development in District 03, matured Tiong Bahru area
- By Reputable Developer – Keppel Land
- Two minutes walking distance (200m) to Tiong Bahru MRT and future Havelock MRT stations
- Short drive (5-10 mins) to Center Business District, Orchard Road Shopping Belt, Vivocity, Sentosa Island and Marina Bay Sand
- Well-connected via public buses and major expressways
- Surrounded by various amenities and renowned schools
- Close proximity to Natural Parks such as Tiong Bahru Park, Mount Faber and Henderson Waves Bridges
- At the heart of three established neighborhoods (Queestown, Redhills, and Tiong Bahru)
- Potential high rental demands in city fringe, matured residential estate
Highline Residences location is at Kim Tian Road, Tiong Bahru. The site is near two MRT stations namely Tiong Bahru and the upcoming Havelock station at Zion Road which is currently under construction. Although the east side of the site is now “unblocked” with low-rise buildings. However, it is not guaranteed as we can seen from the URA master-plan. The master-plan shows that there is potential high-rise building at the east of the site.
- EW17 Tiong Bahru MRT Station (0.38 km)
- EW16 Outram Park MRT Station (1.02 km)
- NE3 Outram Park MRT Station (1.11 km)
- Zhangde Primary School (0.46 km)
- Outram Secondary School (0.86 km)
- Gan Eng Seng Secondary School (0.94 km)
(UNIT TYPE, SIZES & PRICE INDICATIVE – TO BE FINALIZED)
- 1 Bedroom: 506sqft ~ 66 units
- 2 Bedroom: 635 to 700sqft ~ 95 units
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe: 667 to 743sqft ~ 43 units
- 3 Bedroom: 883 to 915sqft ~ 98 units
- 3 Bedroom Deluxe: 1076 to 1152sqft ~ 127 units
- 3 Bedroom Dual Key: 1130 to 1206sqft ~ 24 units
- 4 Bedroom + Utility: 1292sqft ~ 33 units
- 4 Bedroom Dual Key: 1227sqft ~ 08 units
- Penthouse: 2174 to 2206sqft ~ 06 units