Checkout the Other Top Picked Properties in Melbourne!
- Freehold at Prime Riverside Location
- Ready to Move In
- Easy Access to Universities such as RMIT and Melbourne U.
- Yarra River, Studley Parks, & Melbourne CBD @ Door Step
Green Square @Abbotsford, Melbourne, Australia
Make yourself a Home; A unique lifestyle opportunity
|Project Name||Green Square|
|Developer Name||Salta Properties|
|Location||609 Victoria Street, Abbotsford, Melbourne, VIC 3207|
|Tenure of Land||FREEHOLD (Foreigners Eligible)|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||April, 2014|
|Site area||6976sqm / 75,000 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||A total of 409 Units inclusive of 1 & 2 bedrooms in 9-level apartmentsBuilding A – Promenade 1st-8th StoreysBuilding B – Garden 1st-8th StoreysBuilding C – Riverside Level Ground (LG), Upper Ground (UG),1st-8th StoreysBuilding D – Rise 4th-8th Storeys|
|Car Park Lots||Basement Carpark. 1 Car space for 2 bedrooms plus Storage cage.|
Green Square is conveniently positioned close to the Victoria Gardens entertainment and shopping precinct, and outdoor escapes are nearby on the banks of the Yarra River or peaceful Studley Park. Green Square encompasses four buildings, each housing one and two bedroom apartments. The buildings, namely Promenade, Garden, Riverside and Rise. Only 3.5 kilometres away from the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, Green Square is a short tram-trip or bike-ride away from the city’s famous laneways, bars, restaurants, sporting arenas, and cultural entertainment. Designed by award-winning SJB Interiors, and inspired by savvy European design throughout, the apartments are distinguished by their clever configuration and use of space. Reinforcing the high-end quality of the development, apartments are fitted with Smeg appliances including the oven, cooktop, built-in dishwasher and feature rangehood. In a time where recreational spaces are often overlooked, Green Square promises to set a new precedent for apartment living. Designed as an outdoor recreational hub, it features semi-secluded and open spaces, catering to the private or the public minded. With a green open space right at your doorstep you have the liberty of basking in the sunshine, relaxing in the shade, enjoying a barbeque with friends and family or taking a dip in the resort-style edge pool.
“Premium riverside living on the edge of the city. Green Square offers a landmark design in a peerless location within easy reach of the CBD.”
“A diverse and stylish collection of one and two bedroom apartments offers practical, unique and creative solutions for 21st Century living.”
“Nestled on the banks of the Yarra River and only 3.5kms from the CBD, Abbotsford is one of Melbourne’s fastest emerging suburbs“
Salta Properties is a leading Australia new home-builder offering such a distinctive, diverse and impressive range of new homes and properties.
Established over 40 years ago, Salta Properties is one of Australia’s largest privately owned companies, with more than $2 billion worth of projects in the pipeline. Delivering sustainable, visionary development throughout Australia, Salta has forged a reputation for building high-quality property solutions.
With an ongoing interest in the future of the Victoria Gardens precinct, Salta Properties aims to benefit residents, investors and the wider community by delivering an integrated strategy that meets the demands of the market by creates an outstanding residential district that people will be proud to call home.
Why Green Square @Abbotsford, Melbourne?
- Freehold, Luxurious Melbourne Apartments Ready to Move In
- Abbotsford going through urban regeneration ( new buildings mushrooming attracting more business activities)
- Well served by public transport, with several tram routes running along portions of its length, including the 24, 57 and 109 routes.
- A popular inner city suburb with the local, only 3.5 km to the CBD
- Convenient transport with trams at the door step
- Cycling tracks and walks by the Yarra River
- Picnics and boat rides at Studley Parks
- Walking distance to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre
- Close to some good private schools in Kew and Hawthorn
- Victoria St restaurants and Bridge Road Shopping precinct
- Designed by awards winning architect SJB Artchitect
- Walking distance to some public Golf Courses opposite the river
Within one of Melbourne’s most vibrant and eclectic retail pockets that is home to destination strips Richmond & Abbotsford stretch:-
- Bridge Road & Church Street (Fashion ‘Direct Outlet’ heaven where you will find all the big Australian Brand name in clothing; jewellery and shoes.
- Swan Street (Home to about 30 bargain outlets stocking clothing as well as furniture and general merchandise.)
- Victoria Street (One of Melbourne’s better known restaurant strips, hosting many Vietnamese restaurants and grocery stores)
Across the road from Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre where you will find Victoria’s only IKEA store and a number of major retail anchor stores such as Coles, Kmart, Hoyts, Freedom, Dick Smith Electronics, Fitness First, Kingpin Bowling Lounge as well as 75 specialty stores. Bordering South Yarra which has the famous Chapel Street (Melbourne’s most fashionable and trend setting street with cutting edge and ultra hip boutiques that showcase all the very latest fashions and street wear. A lively, cosmopolitan shopping precinct that has plenty to see with loads of funky bars and cafes to grab a bite to eat and drink in.)
Nearby schools include James An College Richmond, Boxing Classes Kickboxing Classes Muay Thai Classes Melbourne @ Fitness Ring and Dominance Mixed Martial Arts.
The closest grocery stores are Coles Victoria Gardens, Toscano’s Richmond and Coles.
Nearby coffee shops include Coffee Supreme Melbourne, The Abbotsford Club and Veneziano Coffee Roasters. There are 64 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Subway, Simply Indian and McDonald’s.
609 Victoria Street has a Walk Score of 83 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
- 2 Mins walk to Studley Park
- 100m from Yarra River
- 3.5Km to the CBD
- Melbourne University and RMIT 15 minutes by tram
- Swinburne University 10 minutes by tram
- Meeting rooms
- Green Square (650sqm garden)
- Resort style indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor edge pool
- Rooftop BBQ
- Terrace dining and entertainment zone
Due to too many types of floor plan, only selected types are uploaded here for your quick reference.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan