Invest fr From £109,950 / S$198K
Fully Managed Income Generating Asset
10% p.a Assured Rental Yield over 10 Years
Developer 120% Buyback Option in 4 YearsFully Managed Investment Designed for UK and Overseas Buyer
Get Your Choices Now! Direct Developer Prices & Sales Package!
NO AGENT FEE PAYABLE
Call or Whatsapp/ SMS to (+65)84188689
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit.
Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
EPIC HOTEL & RESIDENCES @LIVERPOOL, UK
Fully Furnished. Fully Managed. 10% p.a for 10yrs.
|Project Name||EPIC Liverpool – Fully Managed Hotels Suites Investment|
|Developer Name||Elliot Group|
|Location||82-94 Norfolk Street, Liverpool, L1 0DB|
|Tenure of Land||250 years Leasehold from Jan 2019|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Q4 2019 ( Long stop date: December 2020 )|
|Fully Furnished||All Units will be furnished to a high specification included in the price|
|Total No. of Units||Total 306 Hotel consists of 220 hotel suites, 57 x club suites, 11 x club DDA, 10 x 1 bed, 4 x 1 bed/DDA, 4 x 2bed Penthouse in 16 Storey Mixed Used Development, with assoicated Gym, SPA, Restaurant, Conferencing/Banqueting Facilities, Entrepreneurial Hub, Sky Lounge, Sky Lounge and associated access, servicing, basement parking and landscapping|
Epic Liverpool Hotel Suite is the first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle in Norfolk Street on Liverpool’s southern waterfront, 16 storeys high and boasting enviable citriver and city views all the way to Snowdonia.
The building includes a unique hub for start-ups and technology entrepreneurs, with tenants offered free support and master-classes from some of the country’s leading advisors and entrepreneurs. The 306-bedroom building include a rooftop pool, spa and lounge for tenants retreat and social activities.
This stunning waterfront building, designed by FCH Architects for Elliot Group will occupy one of the most prominent sites on Liverpool’s southern waterfront, completing the regeneration of the western end of Norfolk Street in Liverpool’s rapidly emerging Baltic distric.
- Liverpool is the UK’s 5th most visited city by overseas tourists.
- Liverpool hotel growth is among the best in the UK.
- Liverpool City Region’s Visitor Economy is now worth £4.3 billion.
- Last year, hotel occupancy levels in Liverpool witnessed a 2% increase.
- Visitor numbers increased in Liverpool by 2% to 34.8 million in 2016.
- Regional hotels are currently outperforming London’s market.
- £26.5 million was invested in hotels in Liverpool in 2016.
- Higher than average returns.
Experts in designing and building outstanding investment opportunities in the high-growth city centre real estate, with flagship developments in Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds.
The developer has established long-lasting relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies.With an exceptional knowledge and experience of location and property markets, its a leading brand in the catalyst for change in redefining the Liverpool landscape.
- 18 developments
- Developments in Liverpool,
Leeds and Manchester
- £776m gross development value
- 5246 new homes
- 2450 people employed
Boasting river and city views, the Epic Liverpool Hotel and Residence is the first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle. Guests will enjoy the convenience of the city centre location, with all the city’s iconic tourist attractions just moments away.
- Baltic Triangle Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene
- 10 minutes stroll to Liverpool’s number one shopping destination – Liverpool One
- 10 minutes stroll to Hope Street with two cathedrals at either end to explore
- Minutes walk from Liverpool’s Echo Arena and Conference Centre
- Close to Lime Street Station – The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK
- Near to Bold Street – where you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Close to RopeWalks – A thriving hub of new start up businesses.
An Ideal Location for Business and Leisure
Occupying a prime location in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle, Epic Hotel & Residence will appeal to those people who wish to explore the area’s cultural offerings. With main transport hubs, the stunning waterfront UNESCO World Heritage Site and the UK’s 4th largest shopping centre on its doorstep, the Development will offer visitors the very best of Liverpool.
- BALTIC TRIANGLE | Home to Liverpool’s Creative Industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- The Baltic is probably one of the most exciting and fast growing areas of Liverpool; once the well-worn factory and workshop of the city back in the slave trade of the 1800s, now a thriving and cutting-edge destination that is at the heart of the Independent Liverpool scene and is home to a number of digital and creative businesses.
- LIVERPOOL ONE | Liverpool’s Number One Shopping Destination with just a 10 minute walk away.
- Liverpool One is home to over 200 retail units, 500 apartments, 2 hotels, 25 restaurants, 4 commercial office buildings, 2,000 car parking spaces, a cinema and bus interchange.
- LIME STREET STATION | The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK, with a future new direct train to Scotland.
- HOPE STREET | With two Cathedrals, at either end to explore, an award winning theatre, art deco concert hall along with a wide range of independent restaurants and bars is just a 10min walk away.
- BOLD STREET | One can find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- ROPEWALKS | A thriving hub with many new start up businesses and always bursting with art, music and culture.
Having difficulties getting floor plan from agent without registration? No worry you can get a copy HERE without leaving your contact with us. We are transparent in giving out information and ready to assist you whenever you need us!
Unit Type Unit Size Indicative Price Guide No. of Units Traditional 256 sqft From £109,950 220 Club & Club/DDA 386 – 389 sqft From £129,950 57 + 11 1 Bed & 1 Bed/DDA 448 sqft TBA 10 + 4 2 Bed Penthouse 680 sqft TBA 4
- VAT Registration £100 + VAT = £120 (1-time payment)
- Annual Preparation of VAT returns & invoices + Admin fee £100 + VAT = £120 (per annum)
- Legal Fee
- Estimated £1,200 (This fee includes the Land Registry notice fee, registration fee and VAT.)
- Excluding the seller’s solicitors’ engrossment fee (document fee), nor any searches, nor Stamp Duty.
- Landlord fee
- £266 Special rate (Usual £460)
- Rental Income Tax
- 20% p.a. of Rental Income
- Ground Rent
- £350 per annum
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Having difficulties getting floor plan from agent without registration? No worry you can get a copy HERE without leaving your contact with us. We are transparent in giving out information and ready to assist you whenever you need us! No obligations.
EPIC Liverpool VVIP Booking & Discounts
EPIC Liverpool VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
EPIC Liverpool Updated Information
EPIC Liverpool Floor Plans
EPIC Liverpool Price list / Pricing
EPIC Liverpool Location Map