Block B THE LUXE
Higher Specification & Higher Discount.
Direct Developer’s Attractive Price & Choice Units Released
~ RM1 mil (Foreigner Eligible)
Popular Choices: Dual Keys 2BR Facing Genting Highlands Limited Last Few!
3BR Dual Views to Genting Highlands & KLCC Twin Towers Available!
For Best Price/ Showflat Viewing in Singapore or KL
Call at (+65)84188689
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit.
Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
- From renowned Singapore developers; Roxy Pacific Holdings Ltd and Macly Group
- Panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur cityscape
- Located right beside the newest lifestyle destination in Kuala Lumpur — Quill City Mall (Monorail Station in front)
- Close proximity to KLCC and Kuala Lumpur’s major tourist attractions
- Freehold mix-used developement situated in the heart of Malaysia’s prime capital
- Prestigious schools nearby such as Asia School of Business, Open University Malaysia and Universiti Kuala Lumpur
- Connected by various train stations such as Medan Tuanku LRT and Kelana Jaya LRT
- 5 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang Shopping District
- Elegant and spacious layouts both for commercial and residential units Great competitive prices for property investors
The Colony by Infinitum (KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA)
A mixed project jointly created by Roxy Pacfic and Macly (Singapore Based Developers)
|Project Name||The Colony & The Luxe by Infinitum|
|Developer Name||Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited and Macly Group|
|Location||Lot 3370 Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold (Foreigners Eligible)|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Phase 1 3rd Quarter of 2020|
|Site area||5,958 sqm|
|Total No. of Units||723 residential units and 31 commercial units|
|Car Park Lots||997 parking lots. Each unit comes with 1 carpark lot|
The Colony/ The Luxe by Infinitum is a FREEHOLD mixed development located along Jalan Sultna Sulaiman, just next to Quill City Mall and Medan Tuanku LRT which connects The Colony with Bukit Bintang shopping malls such Lot 10 and Pavilion. Petronas Twin Tower and Suria mall is also within 5 minutes drive. The Colony by Infinitum (or Wisma Infinitum) is a project by two renowned Singapore developers, Macly Group and RoxyPacific, to make an iconic skyscraper with total 723 units of SOHO and 31 units of commercial shop lots.
The Colony/ The Luxe is surrounded with amenities that are both good for business and SOHO unit owners. Shopping malls, restaurants, banks, supermarts, schools, and public transportation are easily accessible as they are only a stone’s throw away from Wisma Infinitum. Shopping malls nearby include Maju Junction Mall, Fahrrenheit 88, Starhill Gallery, Quill City Mall, Pavillon KL, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), and Bukit Bintang Shopping District. Prestigious schools and universities are also in close proximity, including Open University Malaysia, Asia School of Business, Universiti Kuala Lumpur, International Modern Arabic School (IMAS), SJK (C) Chung Kwok, and Universiti Malaya Kampus Kota.
Every unit is Dual-Keys in nature! The Dual-Keys a very popular, new housing concept in Singapore, as it provides great flexibility for the buyer on how to use the space, i.e a homeowner can stay in one side of the unit, while renting out the other for passive income. Or the space can be used as an office.
The units will be spread across two towers. Tower A is 33 storeys with 423 units, while Tower B will have 43-storeys with 300 units. The target market are investors and young working adults in their 30s who do not have a family yet and likes living in the city. The Tower A units range from 705 sq ft to 1,155 sq ft, with a majority of them in the 705 sq ft and 945 sq ft range.
JOINTLY VENTURE WITH MACLY GROUP
Established in May 1967, Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited, an established property and hospitality group with an Asia-Pacific focus, was listed on the SGX Mainboard on March 12, 2008. The Group is principally engaged in the development and sale of residential and commercial properties (“Property Development”) and the ownership of Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and other investment properties (“Hotel Ownership and Property Investment”).
The Group’s residential development projects typically comprise small to medium size residential developments such as apartments and condominiums targeted at middle to upper middle income segments. Between 2004 and 2013, the Group developed and launched 36 small to medium size developments comprising a total of more than 2,500 residential and commercial units.
Macly Group is a real estate development company based in Singapore.
Since 1987, Macly Group has had a track record of developing landed properties, to apartments, condominiums, mixed developments, commercial and cluster housing projects. Between 2004 to 2011, the Group developed and launched 20 developments with a total of more than 1000 residential and commercial units in Singapore.
Macly Group continues to uphold its mission in providing quality and value to purchasers today.
Why Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia- the Finanical Hub of Malaysia
- Gateway city where international companies and foreign banks headquarters will chose as first choice for their presence in Malaysia
- Structured and Matured city in Malaysia attracting entrepreneurs and expats setting up offices and residences due to established schools, universities, hospitals and entertainment all within the vincity.
- Transformation of Kuala Lumpur City into Greater KL that will see the increase in population from 6 million to 10 million that will increase the demand for property.
- Transformation to grow income per capita from current USD 6700 to USD 15000 – increased transactions will be expected with higher disposable income
- One of the 20 most liveable city in the world. Currently, Kuala Lumpur is amongst the top 10 best city to stay in Asia.
- 5 new Mass Rail Transit lines is now under way to make Kuala Lumpur a highly transport connected City.
- High Speed Train to be ready by 2020 which connects Kuala Lumpur to Singapore within 90 mins, that will greatly boost the financial and economic activities
- Mega Projects to strengthen Kuala Lumpur as global city of choice are underway.
- Kuala Lumpur’s property prices is still among the lowest and affordable in the region. There is still room for upside potential, in comparison to prime areas in KLCC vicinity with prime spots in Dhaka, Vietnam, Bangkok, Shanghai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau – it is much affordable in Kuala Lumpur, the city will attract many foreign fund into the real estate
- Kuala Lumpur holds the highest individual foreigners’ property transaction in Malaysia and most monies are contained here. Ease of disposing your property for potential buyers to cash out or renting out is easy reducing your risk exposure.
The Colony/The Luxe Infinitum at KLCC Project Highlights:
Located along Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, the The Colony by Infinitum is strategically located next to City Quill Mall and Medan Tuanku LRT which connects The Colony by Infinitum with Bukit Bintang shopping malls such Lot 10, Pavilion with a few LRT stops away. Petronas Twin Tower and Suria mall is also within 5 minutes drive.
The Colony by Infinitum Location is simply 5 min walk to Medan Tuanku Monorail Station. It is also close to LRT terminals such as Sultan Ismail LRT, Kelana Jaya LRT, Gombak LRT, Mosque Jamek LRT, as well as Dang Wangi LRT. There won’t be any sort of headache when it involves visiting demanded destinations of the city as well as be attached to the comfort life could provide.
- Education Hub – ANC Business Management, University Teknology Malaysia… etc
- Healthcare Facilities – General Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Hospital Pusrawi Sdn Bhd
- Hotels – Sheraton Imperial, Renaissance, Concorde, Pacific Regency Hotel…etc
- Shopping – Quill City Mall, Bukit Bintang, Maju Junction Mall, SOGO Shopping Mall…etc
Monorail/ LRT Transportation Network:
- 1.4km to KLCC
- 3 Stops to KLCC via Rapid KL
- 3 Stops to Bt. Bintang
The Colony (Block A) & The Luxe (Block B) by Infinitum provides spacious units that varies both for commercial and also residential. These units have elegant designs to fit your decided on lifestyle. It also permits you to enhance as well as design your own device according to your picked preference and demands. Sophistication and roomy units for your personal comfort as well as ease.
The commercial units offers a large area to place your company on. With features that give spacious look, it will definitely offer a bunch of benefit to the future staff and also clients. It has big glass window attribute and also high ceiling, wonderful comfort awaits the future tenants and also business owners. In addition to the elegant interior attribute, a number of luxurious homes are outfitted in the property. These establishments are both beneficial to both future residential as well as commercial tenants. A sophisticated lounge will certainly welcome you on the ground floor which is a fantastic function specially for those company that will certainly inhabit the commercial units.
Facilities: 2 Levels of Facilities (35th and 36th Floor). Children’s Playground, BBQ/Outdoor Dining, Pool Deck. Swimming Pool, Wet Deck, Jacuzzi, Business Lounge, Shallow Pool, Residents’ Lounge, Internet Room, KTV Room, Staff Recreation Room, Planter, Steam/Sauna Room
Tower A (THE COLONY)
Tower B (THE LUXE)
Total 723 residential units with 31 commercial units.
Block A (THE COLONY) – 423 units in 33 Storeys
1 bedroom apartments (150 units)
2 bedroom apartments (273 units)
Block B (THE LUXE) – 300 units in 43 Storeys
1 bedroom apartments (99 units) – Duplex Only
2 bedroom apartments (178 units)
3 bedroom apartments (33 units) – Limited!! Simplex only. Dual View + High Floor.
Tower A (THE COLONY) Unit Mixes
Tower B (THE LUXE) Unit Mixes
- Estimated RM0.40psf.
Completed developments around KLCC are averaging RM1300psf-RM1800psf such as the Marc Residence, Vipod Suites, SOHO Suites, Hampshire Residences, etc.
As new developments are selling at future prices (in 2019), being RM1400psf is considered very attractive to many.
Aside from that, most of the new developments in KLCC are asking from RM1800psf-RM3000psf such as The Ruma Hotel and Residences, The Mews, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, etc.
Average rent for smaller units in the vicinity is averaging RM5psf. Based on the selling price, ROI on investment is looking at 5%/annum.
As the site is situated in the proximity of a shopping mall and a monorail station, The Colony by Infinitum is expected to have a good influx of tenants.
Aside from that, considering that each unit is a SOHO, the flexibility of being an office and a residential unit opens up to a wider spectrum of tenants.
Furthermore, as there are a few hotels (Sheraton Imperial, Tune Hotel) in the vicinity, owners can choose to rent out short term to further increase rental yield.
Malaysia – UOB (M) Bhd, Maybank Bhd, CIMB Bank, RHB Bank;
Singapore – UOB Limited, Maybank Bhd.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Colony Infinitum at KLCC VVIP Booking & Discounts
Colony Infinitum at KLCC VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Colony Infinitum at KLCC Updated Information
Colony Infinitum at KLCC Floor Plans
Colony Infinitum at KLCC Price list / Pricing
Colony Infinitum at KLCC Location Map