Congratulations to buyers of Axis Tower @Manchester, UK
Manchester is set for 26% Price Growth and 9% High Rental Yield!!
Axis Tower is on-hold for sale at this moment and prepare for 2nd launch!
Another exciting project by Alliance Group is currently Hot Selling – Oxygen Manchester
Contact World Wide Sales Office (+65)84188689, Project In-Charge: CS Tee
Investment Opportunity into the largest city in UK (after London) – Manchester!
1bedroom Sold Out! Last 40 units available, 2 bedroom from £260K! – Pending for 2nd Launch!
- Best UK City to Live – Economist 2013
- Europe’s Most Affordable City – KPMG’s Competitive Alternative 2013
- High Demands in Housing (30% Shortfalls)
- High Speed Rail 2 to London City Center in 1 Hour!
- 65 of FTSE 100 Companies now based in Manchester!
- 2nd Largest Foreign Direct Investment in UK Outside London
Axis Tower @Manchester, UK
Iconic 28-storey Luxury City Centre Apartment
The long awaited Axis Tower Manchester is now back to market by Property Alliance Group and 5plus Architects – as a 28-storey luxury residential tower. Jon Matthews, director at 5plus said: ‘A unique site required a unique and dramatic response and we are fortunate to be working with a developer who shares our vision and ambition to deliver Manchester’s best residential building.’
Axis Tower comprises of only 172 one, two and three bed luxury suites with 360º panoramic views over the city centre and beyond. Topping off the tower, the 28th floor is to build only two units of ‘most sophisticated and desirable penthouses’ in Manchester.
Situated at the most eye-catching and prime location in Manchester, the Axis Tower is visually stunning with building clad in reflective metallic bronze and glass! The iconic building is also features the world’s largest LCD screen on the fascia of the building. From Axis Tower, it is only short distance to Bridgewater Hall, Manchester Central and Manchester Football Club.
Construction is expected to start once planning approval is granted this autumn. The scheme is set to complete in late 2016
|Project Name||Axis Tower|
|Developer Name||Property Alliance Group|
|Location||Trafford Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 5LN, North West, UK|
|Tenure of Land||125 years leasehold (extendable perpetually)|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Mid 2016|
|Site area||Approx. 762 sqm / 8,202 sq.ft.|
|Total No. of Units||1 block of 27 Storey Residential Tower
Property Alliance Group (Alliance) is a leading property developer, investor and asset manager.
Alliance wholly owns £190 million portfolio consisting of industrial, offices, retail and leisure property, as well as serviced business centres and mixed use developments throughout the UK’s cities and regions. The entire content of the portfolio has been created following a value added strategy.
Alliance’s extensive experience and contacts in the development and investment arena allows it to identify off-market deals and add value through development, refurbishment and rigorous asset management strategies. This process is enhanced by strong relationships with occupiers.
Since 2008 Alliance have formed joint ventures with a number of banks and other financial institutions where pre agreed strategies have been pursued to achieve requisite returns for the funding partner
The established team at Alliance offers substantial depth of property and financial expertise and, together with its close working relationships with banks, funds, insolvency practitioners and local authorities, is at the forefront of the market and can respond quickly to opportunities and challenges. This is further enhanced by the relationship with Russells Construction.
Property Alliance Group has built an enviable reputation in developing large scale and high rise mixed use projects throughout Manchester. They wholly own a £190 million property development and investment portfolio and have close relationships with proven contractors and professional design teams. They specifically understand the needs and demands of the Manchester market place and have tailored Axis Tower to not only satisfy its tenants but to also provide its investors with a strong, reliable investment that will generate returns now and in years to come. Further details can be found at: www.propertyalliancegroup.com
Property Alliance Group (Alliance)是总部在曼城的地产开发商，25年的开发经验，在英国已经开发2亿英镑的不动产。Alliance
Why Manchester, UK?
- Europe’s largest university campus
- Proven Rental Demands 6-7 % rental yields
- 2nd Largest City/ Econmy in United Kingdom, (after London)
- 18 % growth in Manchester housing market, the fastest riser last year compared to 17% for London (Reported by Nationwide 2014)
- High ocupancy rates at 97% in Manchester City Central
- Manchester Airport is the UK’s largest regional airport and the UK’s third busiest. Future Airport City that creating 16,000 new jobs for Manchester
- First Street – Future cultural and commercial development adjacent to the Axis is to be completed in September 2014
- One St. Peter’s Square – 268,000 sqft of new Grade A office in the heart of the business district due summer 2014
- Noma – Redevelopment project that strengthen Manchester in finance, media and professional service. Phase 1 has been completed
- Manchester has the largest student population in Britain around 105,000, one of the largest in all of Europe. Rented accommocation are in high demand from vast study body, plus the attendant academic, professional and support staff.
- One of the world’s most liveable cities ahead of London, New York & Rome
Iconic Landmark and Luxury Living in the City
10 years Premier Guarantee
- Reputable Developers
2 minutes to CBD
2 minutes to University corridor
6 minutes to Manchester’s central retail district
15 minutes to Manchester Airport
Home to 2nd largest Chinatown in United Kingdom
- Attractive pricing and payment scheme.
为什么要投资曼城，投资 Axis Tower 埃克斯公寓?
Manchester is located between Leeds, Sheffield and Liverpool in the North West. It is a major city and well connected to road networks including A57 (M), M602, M60, M67 and M61.
Axis Tower is situated within a short walking distance of Manchester’s First Street, Spinningfields, Deansgate Locks and St Peter’s Square. The Mancunian Way is no more than 200 yards away which connects the regions motorway network.
Axis Tower sits at the heart of the city’s key landmarks and attractions, a short walk away and Manchester Central tram station providing on the doorstep access to Manchester’s rapid multi-modal transport network.
University learning corridor 2 mins
Manchester’s central retail district 6 mins
Media City 6 mins
Manchester Airport 15 mins
Preliminary version, final floor plan might be different.
Unit size are varies from floor to floor, please kindly download the full floor plan.
1 Bedroom Unit Fully Sold!
2Bedroom Counting Down.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Axis Tower Manchester VVIP Booking & Discounts
Axis Tower Manchester VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Axis Tower Manchester Updated Information
Axis Tower Manchester Floor Plans
Axis Tower Manchester Price list / Pricing
Axis Tower Manchester Location Map