Invest in Ancoats Gardens Manchester, in the Heart of Manchester City Centre from £229,714 ! Fully Furnished!
Awards Winning Local Developer
Ancoats neighbourhoood is graced with artisan eateries, independent coffee shops and creative media startups and was recently regarded as one of The New York Times’ top 20 coolest places to live in the UK !
Call or Whatsapp/ SMS to (+65)84188689
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit.
Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
Ancoats Gardens @Manchester UK
Deluxe Living Apartment – Fully Furnished Accomodation for Urban Professionals
|Project Name||Ancoats Gardens|
|Developer Name||Beech Holdings|
|Location||Bendix Street, Ancoats, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Tenure of Land||850 years|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Q4 2020|
|Site area||24,000 sq ft|
|Total No. of Units||15 Storey | 155 Units|
|Car Park Lots||27|
Ancoats Gardens comprises of 155 high-specification residential units on 14 floors with 27 car parking spaces. Apartments range from one, two and three bedrooms with a private garden, an exclusive on-site gym, a coffee lounge and shared social space for residents.
This brand new residential development is just 7 minutes walk from Manchester’s Victoria Station, 10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station and less than 300 metres from NOMA — a revolutionary regeneration project bringing prosperous new businesses to the Ancoats area. It is also just next to Northern Quarters – known as Manchester’s Creative District.
Combining high-quality finishes and cutting-edge low-carbon technologies, the developer, Beech Holdings, has a strong track record of producing residential buildings which generate strong demand from tenants, investors and occupiers. The company has won prestigious national awards for its ecological approach to creating smartly designed apartments for the modern tenant and is one of the largest developers in Manchester.
Ancoats Gardens is scheduled for completion by the end of 2020 and every apartment is delivered fully-furnished and ready to move-in to. Super attractive Prices from only £2xxK. Limited Units available.
- Portland Street Basil House: 38 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Described by property consultancy Knight Frank as “the best privately rented apartments we’ve ever seen.”
- 121 Princess Street: 126 studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Recently purchased by Centurion Corp
- Princess Street, Salisbury House: 98 high-spec apartments. Completed Q2 2018
MANCHESTER’S FUTURE GROWTH
- HS2 – A £55.7 Billion investment into the UK’s national rail network, linking many of the main cities in the UK with a far superior infrastructure, shortening train journeys and vastly increasing their efficiency and reliability.
- Media City phase 1 & 2 – Expansion of Media City, one of the largest technology and media hubs in Europe. Further investment circa £1 billion into new large mixed use, residential and commercial developments to support the substantial growth of the area.
- Manchester Airport – £1 billion investment to increase capacity to the growing number of international routes, improve facilities including the redevelopment and improvement of all terminals. There is also an £800million investment into Airport City Manchester, and the creation of a £130m China Cluster, which will provide a commercial base for Chinese businesses.
- Manchester Life – A £400 million joint public/private partnership between Manchester City Council and Abu Dhabi United Group. The first phase of which is currently under construction will aim to provide over 1000 new homes.
Ancoats is the city centre neighbourhood that every 20-something wants to live in. Graced with artisan eateries, independent coffee shops and creative media startups, it was recently regarded as one of The New York Times’ top 20 coolest places to live in the UK. The sociability and desirability of the area also resulted in The Times newspaper calling Ancoats the 2nd coolest place live in the UK in 2017.
Ancoats is located next to the Northern Quarter area of the city centre. It is a highly accessible and connected place to live. Manchester Piccadilly train station and Manchester Victoria train station are both within 10 minutes’ walk of Ancoats, providing links to London and the rest of the UK.
The area boasts several public open spaces. Significant investment has gone into places nearby such as New Islington Marina and Cutting Room Square which are both places where local residents and workers choose to socialise and relax. The local tram stop at Victoria Station is also a short walk away, connecting the area to the wider Manchester area.
The Ancoats area in Manchester is projected to grow at a fast rate due to the high number of digital and professional services businesses in the nearby Northern Quarter of the city. There is currently a lack of good-quality housing in the Ancoats area to meet increasing demand from young professionals looking for rental accommodation with building facilities included. For this reason rental yields, occupancy rates and capital growth at Ancoats Gardens are projected to be particularly strong.
Near By Amenities
There are many variants of floor plan, as every unit are units in the design. Please kindly get touch with us for the full floor plan access.
Our consultant will assist you at the soonest.
|nit Type||Unit Size||No. of Units||Indicative Price Guide|
|1 Bedroom||498 sqft||TBA||From £229,714|
|2 Bedroom||773 sqft||TBA||From £317,143|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||1,215 sqft||TBA||From £574,286|
|Total Units:||155 units|
- Fully Furnished with High Specifications
- Free Legal Subsidy (up to £1,200 only for bookings before/on official launch day)
- Special Letting and Management fee of 9%
Guaranteed rental returns of 7% per annum for 2 years are also available for a limited period only.
Payment terms for Ancoats Gardens are simple and straightforward. A GBP5,000 Booking Fee is required to secure your unit. Within 21 days of booking a 10% deposit is required. There are no further payments until transfer which is expected in Q4 2020.
The Common Area Management fee (Service Charge) at Ancoats Gardens will be GBP3.20 per square foot per year. In addition there will be an annual Ground Rent charge of 0.1% of the purchase price per year.
Rental yields at Ancoats Gardens are projected to be approximately 7% Gross and there are excellent prospects for strong capital growth. We can arrange full property management and rental services for all our buyers of UK property.
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
Having difficulties getting floor plan from agent without registration? No worry you can get a copy HERE without leaving your contact with us. We are transparent in giving out information and ready to assist you whenever you need us! No obligations.
Ancoats Gardens @Manchester UK VVIP Booking & Discounts
Ancoats Gardens @Manchester UK VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
Ancoats Gardens @Manchester UK Updated Information
Ancoats Gardens @Manchester UK Floor Plans
Ancoats Gardens @Manchester UK Price list / Pricing
Ancoats Gardens @Manchester UK Location Map