Last Few Units:
Last 3 1-Bedroom 1 Bath (49.8 sqm) lowest at level 33th from A$521K;
Last Unit 2-Bedroom 2 Bath (72.8 sqm) lowest at level 41th from A$809K
Invest Melbourne with One-Stop Solutions: Contract Signing, Tax Consultant, Lawyer, Bankers, Property Inspection &Management… we are with you for every stage.
Shopping Paradise in Melbourne, visit Prada, Louis Vuitton… etc at your Door-Steps.
- From only A$48K upfront (10%), remaining payable upon TOP in 2018/2019
- FREEHOLD in the Most Premier Street of Melbourne CBD
- Near to Little Paris of Melbourne, Universities, Burke Street Malls, CROWN Casino, Yarra River, Southern Cross Station, etc.
- 80%* Huge Savings on Stamp Duty and Tax Incentives
- No Age Cap for Australia Bank Loan
- 1st Mover Advantage: Singapore will be 1st to launch globally (even before Melbourne, Hong Kong & China)
Checkout the details and pricing NOW!
Collins House @Melbourne
AN OPPORTUNITY THAT ARISES ONLY ONCE IN 100 YEARS
|Project Name||Collins House Melbourne|
|Developer Name||Golden Age Development Pte Ltd|
|Location||466 Collins Street, Melbourne|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)|| The anticipated construction commencement date is second half 2015.
Construction completion is likely to be inside 3 years from the Commencement date subject to detailed construction programming.
|Site area||483 square metres.|
|Total No. of Units|| Total 267 apartments.
Collins Street is a major street in the central Melbourne running approximately east to west. It is notable as Melbourne’s traditional main street and best known street. It is also often regarded as Australia’s premier street, has several fine Victorian era buildings, is the home of prestigious boutiques and high-end retailers and was for a long time the centre of finance in Australia. The eastern end of the street was known as the ‘Paris end’ because of its former architecture, now remembered in the nineteenth century “Marvellous Melbourne” mythology.
The length of Collins Street between Elizabeth and King Street has long been the financial heart of Melbourne and is home to various banks and insurance companies.
In recognising Melbourne as a leading global metropolis, the striking contemporary design was created by the Melbourne-based architectural firm, Bates Smart.
This truly is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a landmark strategic development site in a prime position on Melbourne’s premier street.
The Golden Age Development Group is a privately owned property development company based in Melbourne. With a focus on developing premium residential projects within inner city Melbourne, the group is committed to designing and developing signature, high‐end quality developments. With years of experience in Asia, Golden Age combines knowledge and expertise within their team of talented architects and interior designers. Past projects include the five star Sheraton Hotel and Jade Apartment, the winner of the 2011 RAIA State and National Award for multi-residential projects. Golden Age is the only developer in Victoria to receive this award.
- Victoria One – 645 apartments positioned in an ideal northern CBD location
- 27 Little Collins St Melbourne: new 5 star Sheraton Hotel plus 176 residences,
- 35 Albert Road ¡V 288 premium apartments positioned on Albert Park Lake,
- John Street Box Hill ¡V 65 apartments, winner of RAIA State and National Awards for Multi.Residential Projects.
Why 466 Collins House @Melbourne?
- FREEHOLD in Melbourne CBD
- Close proximity to RMIT & Melbourne University , Queen Victoria Market
- 10 min walk to China Town.
- Fashion, convenience stores, supermarket, pharmacy, post office, ATM’s, a specialty retail mall
- Stunning and unrivalled view of Melbourne CBD
- Finest fixtures and fittings;
- Home away from home i.e. 7hours from Singapore;
- At your doorstep: Multiple tram routes: 48, 109 & 112 ¨C all located directly at the entry of the building on
- Southern Cross Station
- Flinders Street Train Station
- Collins Street is Melbourne’s premier shopping street and retailers with flagship stores there include: Prada, Louis Vuitton, Emporio Armani, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Scotch, Soda, …etc
- RMIT University
- Melbourne University
- Victoria University
The building residential product has been structured into 3 distinct components.
- Collins House: Levels 1 to 14 –2 Bedroom Apartments
- Collins Residence: Levels 15 to 53 – 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom + Study, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom + Study, 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Collins Club: Levels 54 to 58 – Penthouses & 3 Bedroom + Study Apartments
Download the Full Floor Plan HERE
Collins House Melbourne: Rental Appraisal
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan
The 466 Collins House Melbourne VVIP Booking & Discounts
The 466 Collins House Melbourne VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
The 466 Collins House Melbourne Updated Information
The 466 Collins House Melbourne Floor Plans
The 466 Collins House Melbourne Price list / Pricing
The 466 Collins House Melbourne Location Map