One-Stop Solution: Buy, Rent, Sale through Huttons-MHT (Philippines)
- Prestigious and Vibrant CBD in Metro Manila
- Huge Demands and Potential for Capital Appreciation
- Easy Down-payment Schedule
- Retails/Shopping @ Door Step
100 West Makati, Philippines
Most Prestigious, Highly Sought After Address in Philippines
|Project Name||100 West Makati|
|Developer Name||Filinvest Land Inc.|
|Location||100 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Corner Washington St. Makati City|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold – Foreigners’ Eligible|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||4th Quarter of 2018|
|Site area||4,330 sqm / 46,608.12 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||38-storey Mixed Development comprises:
►898 Residential units inspired by modern Scandinavian Design
►3 levels of Commercial Shopping, Dining and Wellness
►4 levels of Business Processing Offices (BPO)
|Car Park Lots||TBD. (Basement Carpark)|
100 West Makati is a new freehold mix development by Filinvest. 100 West Makati features a mixed development comprising retail, dining, office spaces as well as residential units.
The development is located in the heart of the Central Business District, along Senator Gil Puyat Avenue at West Makati. It is in close proximity to Makati Medical Centre, numerous institutions and commercial establishments such as shopping hubs and entertainment hotspots. Educational institutions in the proximity includes Assumption College, University of Makati, Centro Escolar University, FEU Makati, De La Salle University Graduate School and Ateneo Professional School.
Residents of 100 West Makati would also enjoy convenience at their doorstep with retail and dining outlets on the first 3 levels of the iconic development. There will also be 4 levels of office space integrated into the development. This provides a live-work-play concept for residence of 100 West.
At 100 West Makati, you can expect to Enjoy the ultimate convenience of shopping and fine dining, right at your doorstep.
Live, Work, Play under one roof in 100 West Makati – the perfect place to enjoy life at its fullest.
Makati is located right at the center of Metro Manila and is one of the sixteen cities that make up Metro Manila. Being the financial centre of Philippines, it has the most concentration of local and foreign corporations, major banks, department stores and foreign embassies in the country. Philippine Stock Exchange is located along the Ayala Avenue in the city.
Makati, known for being a major cultural, shopping and entertainment hub in Metro Manila, is also the shoppers’ paradise with the presence of shopping centers housing both local and international retail shops, dining outlets, high-end boutiques and entertainment facilities. The population of Makati City is slightly above half a million. However, during a typical working day the daytime population is estimated to be more than one million due to the large number of people who coming to the city to work, shop or engage in business.
FLI was incorporated on November 24, 1989 as Citation Homes, Inc. and changed its name to FLI on July 12, 1993. It began commercial operations in August 1993 after FDC spun off its real estate operations and transferred all related assets and liabilities to FLI in exchange for shares in FLI. FLI was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) on October 25, 1993. FDC remains FLI’s largest shareholder, beneficially owning approximately 51% of FLI’s outstanding common shares and all of its outstanding preferred shares.
Why Invest in Metro Manila, Philippines?
1. Location among Top Cities (Business & Entertainment)
- Main Financial Center of Philippines (Embassy/Stock Exchange/Banks)
- Commercial area eg. at Greenbelts, Glorietta, The Landmark draws shoppers
- Huge catchment of office buildings & BPO but very few residential
- Highly sought after residential area for both local and Expats
- Turns into “Live” after office hours with lots entertainment
- Minutes drive to Entertainment City at Manila Bay
2. Philippines Strong Economic Growth*
- 2012 – TOP Economic Growth in ASIA
- 2012 – Phil SEC 3rd BEST performing in the World
- 2013 – Economic Growth ranked 6th in the World
3. Business Transparency
- Doing Biz: Easy entry for Foreign Investors
- Billions were set aside for agriculture, transportation, housing, medical and boost tourism.
- Entertainment City to attract 10 million tourists yearly (Dept Of Tourism).
4. Population (Metro Manila) – 2013
5. No Language Barrier for Business and Leisure
- 82% of Filipino speaks and understands English. Making business convenient and efficient.
Why 100 West at Makati, Philippines?
- Freehold in a premier location
- Near to Central Business District
- Easy access to North and South Metro Manila
- Retail shops and dining outlets at doorstep
- Short distance to Makati Medical Center
- Near numerous educational institutions
- Close proximity to shopping malls, F&B, boutiques and entertainment hotspots
- Reputable Developer – Filinvest. The Top 10 Developers in Philippines, who also own EastWest Bank of Philippines.
The Metro Manila comprises of 7 CBD, Makati is being one of the Most Vibrant CBD among all.
Conveniently located at Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. at West Makati, just right beside the business district and access points to both North
and South Metro Manila.
Near the Makati Medical Center and a few minutes away from Assumption College, Don Bosco Technical Institute, De La Salle University
Graduate School and Ateneo Professional School
- 20 mins to Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- 8 mins to EDSA highway (North & South highway)
- 5 mins to South Luzon Expressway
- 5 mins to Greenbelts shopping area, Salcedo Park and Makati Sports club
- 3 mins to Makati Medical Center
- AIM – Asian Institute of Management (near Greenbelt area)(private research University and school of business and public affairs)
- University of Makati (Sen Gil Puyat Avenue – across the street)
- Centro Escolar University (Dela Rosa Street – Makati)
- Assumption College (Ayala Triangle area)
- FEU Makati (Sen Gil Puyat Avenue – across the street towards Ayala area)(Far Eastern University – one of the best business school in Phil)
- Cash & Carry Mall (Sen Gil Puyat Avenue – across the street)
- Greenbelt Shopping 1 to 4
- Landmark Makati (Greenbelt)
- Makati Square
- SM Hypermarket (Glorietta area)
- Basement Carpark – Podium parking for Commercial / Retail guests
- Ground Floor – Separate Entrance for Residential / BPO / Commercial
- 2nd Floor – Commercial shops & Building Administration office
- 3rd Floor – Food & Dining, Convenience and Wellness shops
- 4th – 5th Floor – Podium parking for BPO Employees
- 6th – 7th Floor – Podium parking for residents
- 8th – 11th Floor – BPO (Business Processing Offices)
- 12th Floor – Amenity floor with residential units
- 14th – 38th Floor – All Residential units
- 39th Floor – View Deck / Outdoor Theater & Community garden
- Security & Reception with Front Desk on Ground Floor
- Landscaped driveway and Drop-Off Area to Interior-designed Lobby
- 6 High Speed Elevators (Residential x 3 / Corporate Office x 3)
- 24-hrs Security/ CCTV system (Closed Circuit TV)
- Individual intercom connected to Security Counter
- Fire Detection System with Automatic heat / smoke detector and fire sprinkler system
- Standby Generator
- Elevated water tank and underground water cistern
- Central garbage room per floor
- Fiber Optic facility for phone, internet and cable lines
|Apartment Type||Size||Total Units|
|1 bedroom||27sqm to 34sqm, or approx. 290sqft to 366sqft||17 per floor|
|2 bedrooms||43sqm to 58sqm, or approx. 463sqft to 624sqft||18 per floor|
Residential – 35 units per floor
TOTAL UNITS = 898 units
*Defects Liability Period: 1 Year upon Turnover (TOP)
*Maintenance Fee: About P80 – P115 per sqm per month (using SGD=Php34.50)
Parking Lot (is NOT inclusive in the unit price)
Each lot is charged at Php1 million (estimated SGD$29,000)
• Parking space purchases are subject to availability at discretion of the Developer
• Priority will be given to existing purchasers and ownership of 100 West Makati
Standard Unit Features
Card Access to lift level and Automatic Door Lock System for added security
Homogeneous tiles for living/Dining/Bedrooms/Kitchen
Painted Walls and Ceiling
Kitchen base & countertop, stainless steel sink & faucet, Induction cooktop
Provision of light points in living/dining/bedrooms/bathroom
OFFICIAL BROCHURES/ Floor Plan (not released yet, please kindly register your contact so that we can send it to you once it is released to public)